First Day! (8:00) Tempestra's morning

Tempestra (or Estra) woke up with no sun in her eyes, because, well, there is no sun on her planet. Then she looked at her clock."CURSES! I'M GOING TO BE LATE!" Then she threw on a t-shirt and jeans ran past her pets, Vladimir, an 'evil' hedgehog, and Smog, a doom dragon. She took a quick peak out the window before she teleported to school to see if it was raining today in Delumin, and like most days, it was. When she arrived, she ran to gather where the others were. But she got stopped by the headmistress, " You are late, so hurry and gather in the main hall. Oh, do you know where that is? You know what, just follow the trail of people, okay?" Estra nodded her head and ran off, thinking that was a close one. When she arrived at the main hall, she was hearing something over the hall speakers about getting your schedules and don't be late, which the last one is just funny for a girl like Estra. So she went and got her schedule, like she 'cared so much'.
1. Weaponry Class
2. Fire fury lessons
3. Sun and darkness class
4. Training
5. Storm tactics
6. Experiments class
7. Sewing and crafting class
8. Cooking
She didn't look much past the last her first class, then started off. But on her way this oblivious, obviously happy girl crashed into her and knocked her books out of her hands! Ugh! She looked at the happy (yet now a little sad) girl, she had golden hair And a colorful dress on.
Mostly pink.
So colorful and sparkling its blinding.
Anyway, Tempestra wasn't gonna let her get away easy. She says, " Great, now my books are all over the floor! The bell is about to ring and im gonna be late thanks to you! Eh, they can wait."
"OMG! Im so sorry!" The colorful girl replied, now looking more scared. I just started picking up the books and then she started helping, when we were done I grabbed them out of her hands and mumbled ɬɧąŋƙ ყơų.
I then took off in the hallway leaving her just staring at me.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Her first two periods are awesome! Yeah, the teachers arent too loud, and she got to sleep the whole time! Then the next class she sees 'sparkles' walking in, catching her glare,quickly looking away, and sitting in the front row. Then Tempestra saw her in training and ignored her.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
She gathered at the dorm with all of the other girls in the school, hoping she will be placed with someone like herself. She finds her name and starts walking towards it when she sees sparkles running towards the same room. Oh no. She catches up with sparkles and softly whispers," Not you, anyone but you." Then she starts sayin something about how her name is Katness Elizabethum, and we got off on the wrong start, and that she's the keeper of wands too, blah blah blah. I just say, "I'm Tempestra Deathwalker, I'll call you Kat. Call me Estra I'm bored, I just want to see our room"
Then they open the doors and walk in as they gasp. Estra mostly pays attention to a microwave she sees with a sign by it that says put in trash and have lunch! Then she sees a remote with colors on it and she presses black. Then she smirks as the giant rainbow chandelier turns the color black and Kat says,"hey!" In protest.