Chapter One

Love of Fashion

The chatterings of the employees reverberated in the topmost floor of the palatial high-level beachfront building. The glass door slid and a lady in ivory suit with a royal blue blazer entered, who was apparently their boss, Shehnaaz Gill. The voices started to fade away while the male employees, as usual, kept staring at her, no not in a lecherous way, but with admiration for her outer and inner self both and felt a little jealous, as usual, of her to-be husband.

They wished her good morning and got one in return. She marched towards her cabin and busied herself in work. The flashing light from her phone screen caught her attention. It was a call from 'BB creative head'. All types of negative thoughts came to her mind regarding the well being of her Siddy. She regained her calm posture and answered the call.

Bigg Boss House

The morning had started with a nasty fight between Sidharth and Asim. Actually, the issue was between Kushal and Rashmi. Kushal was into breakfast duty and he needed some big utensils to start the cooking, while the utensils were kept in the sink unwashed since the previous night, which was Rashmi's duty. Hence an argument took place between them. Sidharth and Asim took part in it supporting their friends and soon it turned into a full-fledged fight between the two.

Sidharth and Kushal were having their lunch in the captain room as Kushal was the captain.

"Bhai tu ignore kyu nahi karta uss nalle ko jabki tu jaanta hai ki wo yeh sab sirf isliye karta hai taki tu galat way mein react kare!"Kushal asked.

"Karta hoon yaar lekin wo itna poke karta hai na ki it just gets intolerable. He keeps getting onto my nerves. I don't know ki bahar yeh sab kaise dikha rahe hain but I just hope ki Sheh, Mom, Di log aur baki sab mere wajah se ashamed na ho!"Sidharth expressed his concern.

"Bakwas baatein sochna band kar. Sab tujhpe proud feel kar rahe honge aur especially Bhabhi, wo to bohot khush hongi ki tune uss nalle ko uski aukat dikhai" Kushal assured.

"Pehli baat ka toh pata nahin lekin teri dusri baat sahi hai! Meri jaan hai toh waise pyaari-si, cute-si baby lekin agar uski family ko koi kuch kahe toh uske andar mata aa jaati hai!"Sidharth said, lost in his Sheh's thoughts and did not realise the blunder he did.

"Haww tu yeh kehna chahta hai ki Bhabhi ke andar mata aati hai, matlab wo bohot gussa karti hain! Bhabhi dekh lo aapka hone wala pati aapke baare mein kya sochta hai. Main toh kehta hoon issi baat pe aap bhi phir se soch lo, kahin shaadi ke baad pachtana na ho!"Kushal said over-dramatically looking into the camera.

"Saale chutiye, haramzaade tu dost hai ki dushman!"Sidharth cursed him and gave him many profanities in his mind, which could not be said out loud on the national television. "I swear Sheh I did not mean it, it was just a slip of tongue. And you know na how highly I appreciate your calm nature. Tum iss kameene ki kisi bhi baat par dhyan mat dena aur kuch bhi sochne ki zarurat nahin hai. I love you the most, just remember that."he spoke in the camera afraid of his sherawali mata.

"Teri kitni fat-ti hai Bhabhi se! Hahahaha I still can't believe this."A roar of laughter escaped Kushal's mouth looking at his friend's fear-stricken face.

"Aisa kuch nahi hai main bas usse hurt karne se darta hoon kyuki main uski aankhon mein aansu nahi dekh sakta!"Sidharth said sternly.

"Main samajh gaya Majnu Shukla!"Kushal teased and bent down to dodge the pillow thrown by Sidharth, who had become a blushing mess.

Sidharth's apartment

The whole family was present there and was waiting for Shehnaaz who had some good news to share. They were all busy in guessing what it could be when the continuous ringing of the doorbell broke their trance. Rita ji went to open the door and was engulfed in a tight hug by an overjoyed Shehnaaz. They went inside and settled down.

"Ab bata kya good news hai?"Rita ji asked.

"Haan aisa kya good news hai ki jo Sanu itne dino se bass kaam mein busy rehti thi aur apne hone wale pati ke khayalon mein khoyi rehti thi wo aaj itni khush aur excited hai!"Riya, Preeti's twenty years old daughter, mocked her Mami-cum-friend playfully.

Shehnaaz tried to stop the reddening of her cheeks but failed.

"Laali toh dekho madam ke gaal ki, Sid ki baat hui nahi ki inka sharmana chalu!"Neetu teased her cute to-be sister-in-law.

"Ab tumlog iss bechari bachchi ko chhedna band karo aur Shehnaaz batao bhai kya good news hai?"Rumi, Neetu's husband asked.

"I got a call from the creative head of Bigg Boss and he said that they are doing a connection week in which one person from each constant's family or friends will enter the house as their connection and will get to live with them for one week. They will have to participate in the tasks and duties too."Shehnaaz was bubbling with excitement with its thought only.

"Wow that's such a great news!"Preeti exclaimed.

"Mera baccha itne mahino baad apne pariwar mein se kisiko dekh payega aur mil payega...humein toh phir bhi usse roz tv mein dekhne ko milta hai! Aur kisiko kya apni hone wali biwi, apni Sheh ko mil payega!"Rita ji expressed her happiness.

"Mujhe pata hai khushi ke saath-saath tujhe dukh bhi ho raha hoga ki hum mein se koi uss se nahin mil payega, toh tujhe yaad dila doon ki usse apni aur apni family ki privacy bohot pyari hai. He would not want us to get into that industry's tactics unnecessarily and then get into the eyes of the media. So you only should go as you are also a part of his industry and a big name in your industry too, toh media toh waise bhi tujhe jaanti hai!"Preeti explained her selfless to-be sister-in-law.

"Haan aur humara bhai jo tadap raha hoga isse dekhne ke liye, wo to sabse zyada khush hoga!"Neetu teased her once again, stating the fact.

Shehnaaz could no longer control her blush and the goosebumps she felt every single time they associated her with him in different ways, especially that 'hone wali biwi'. She ran away towards his room which would soon be called their room officially. The others laughed at her shy form.