Prologue

[After the events of Project Nexus]

Dr. Christoff managed to make his way back to the top of the science tower and what he saw there left him speechless. Turns out you can't exactly kill a soul passing from the other side back to living world. As you may have guessed, director Phobos was laying there severally injured. In a moment of pity, Christoff helped him. Luckily for him, finding medical help here was easy.

Once Phobos got the medical help he needed Christoff was about to leave. Right then he heard a voice.

"You didn't have to help me..."

"..."

"But... since you're here I want you to do me a favor... one last thing..."

"sigh... what is it?"

"Over the past 4 years I've been working on a 'project'... I wanted a succesor... a child of my own... Please... take care of her for me and give her a part of my power so she'll always have a part of me with her..."

"..."

"I know you hate me for the things I've done in the past... You're not obligated to do this..."

He agreed to take care of Phobos's succesor.
And so, Jebidiah Christoff went to the lab where his child was made. It was in a test tube. At the base of the tube it was written "project Divine Gem".
From that moment Christoff was now in charge of how the 'Divine Gem' would develop and grow. After all, they were the future of the city.

One night, when he was sitting beside the test tube while reading a book, he looked them and said:

"You deserve an actual name... How about [Y/N]? That seems to fit you"

And that's how the Divine Gem got their name.

There's a lot coming their way from this moment. Luck, misfortune, love an heartbreak but no matter what they will manage to pull through and come out on top.

(For those who can't choose a name you could call them Selena ;) )