CHPTR 42- The Revelation

No One ▪︎

Arriving at her house, Jeongyeon planned that Mina was going to stay with her until she got better. She knew that it would be better that way, so she could take care of Mina.

(Even though she knew that Jihyo, Sana, and Nayeon were doctors and nurses.)

She felt a mixture of guilt and worry, since she knew this would happen, but she just let Mina know the truth because she knew Mina deserved to know the truth.

She looks at Mina, who's looking so weak and pale, with a red nose and swollen eyes, as she's breathing heavily and sleeping, her shoulder shaking.

Without further ado, she carefully unbuckles her seatbelt, and Mina's seatbelt too, without Mina noticing it; now that she finally unbuckles Mina's seatbelt, she softly pats Mina's shoulder, and says softly as possible.

"Love, wake up, we are here already."

Mina didn't move; instead she just hummed.

"Love?" Jeongyeon again.

Mina opened her eyes, and looked at Jeongyeon. "I'm d-dizzy." As she whispers.

"Can you stand?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Y-yes, I am j-just dizzy." Mina replied.

"Wait, I am going to support you," Jeongyeon said, and hopped outside the car. She went to the passenger seat and opened it.

Mina slowly hopped out of the passenger seat, while Jeongyeon supported her. Mina was still a little woozy, but she could stand on her own.

They walked slowly and carefully, as Jeongyeon held Mina's waist to make sure she didn't fall.

They opened the door, and went inside.

"TZU!" Jeongyeon yelled loudly, so that Tzuyu could hear her, since the rain is very loud.

But no answer came from Tzuyu.

So she called her again, and this time it was much louder compared to the first one.

"YOO TZUYU!"

"NAE UNNIE, COMING!" Tzuyu yelled out in response, as Jeongyeon hears some footsteps running downstairs.

"Omo! What happened to Mina unnie?! And why are you two drenched!" Tzuyu was obviously shocked when she saw them being drenched and mostly she saw that Mina was in her weak state.

"Maybe later, I'll tell you, okay? Now can you get the cold patch out of the fridge for me? And bring it upstairs." Jeongyeon said as she supported Mina upstairs.

"Nae, unnie."

-

Jeongyeon ▪︎

Here, in my room, where I propped Mina up to walk her towards the bathroom, she was still holding her head in pain, hinting that she's really dizzy and nauseous.

I hate seeing her like this and it breaks my heart every time she lets out a cough. I should have stopped her from coming to Yuki's apartment, but it was a stupid idea if I did that. *Sighs*

And I'm afraid she's starting to feel physically weak because of the rain, and I'm worried about her getting sick.

We stopped in front of the bathroom, as she slowly removed my hands from her waist.

"I'm good in here, y-you can take a shower too." She said, not looking at my eyes.

"I am not going to have a shower until you're don- "