Deja Vu

It was raining hard, I was standing at the bus stand listening to Sour album by Olivia Rodrigo and reminisced what happened almost 2 or was it 3 months ago..?

It was exhilarating to slightly flirt that to with a senior! I don't know what his name was. I met him yesterday at a game for the fundraiser. He was the coordinator and I was the one taking part in all the fun events. He is charming and smooth with complementing me and my friend.
"Alright bro I will see you later I gotta win this" I said as I parted ways with him

The rain won't stop and I need to get to the bus stand on the other side of the higway, way across that bridge without getting splashed by these vehicles......Oh my I will do anything to stop this rain! There is nothing I can do than to wait this one out.....

"So the money for the indoor sports game as it didn't occur will be refunded today!?"

"Yes miss when you arrive just say your name and we will know and give you further instructions."

"Ok but the traffic today is too much I don't if I will get there in time."

"Maybe you can contact the no. which I messaged you, he might help you with that."

"Ok thanks."
I cut the call and saved the messaged contact as refund guy; What I didn't know is that I was in for a roller coaster ride.

Ugrhhhhh I have to cross the highway and get to that petol bunk atleast it has some shade and a place to sit, so I disconnected the headphones and practically sprinted to the other side of the highway without getting splashed or run over by trucks or cars. "Humph!! Finally now I can sit and listen to the album." I mumbled put to myself in relief I played the whole playlist again and the first song was Driver's License

"Hello this is Joanne Vancouver, I was told to contact you for the refund for indoor games which didn't occur for some reason?"
"Oh Joanne yeah I know just be where you are I am coming. Where are you exactly?"
"I am sitting by the stairs. T-The main one"
"Ok I am coming."
He said and cut the call I wonder who he might be.....

"Hey kiddo why don't you go abd sit inside until the rain stops?"
"Yeah sure thanks."
"No problem kiddo there are a lot of your college friends there."
"Ohh I see thank you." The petrol bunk man gave me a small salute and went out somewhere.
I headed inside and saw many of my college folks but i don't know any of them.....
I sat quietly at the corner empty chair. I guess I'm skipping the first 3 periods today.

"Hey you're The guy who spoke with me on call?"
I asked the senior who made my heart flutter few days ago, come around the corner towards me. And the smile he wore was like the dazzling stars at night.
"The one and only"
"I didn't get your name though."
I asked him while trying to erase the name I saved the contact as.
"Here let me." He took the phone from me and wrote his name.
"You didn't ha- Thanks."
I took it back and read Danzen.

The rain stopped thankfully. I gathered my belongings to go to the other bus stand. And due to the lightning I got no signal so the song stopped after it played Traitor.

I checked the time and it's 10 pm I need to get to bed. I can't believe I am texting him this long.
Dan (short for Danzen) might not only be a charmer but also a big sweet heart. He talked about his lovely home life and I want to know more about him.
I don't know what is happening.
Why do I care about him so much, that is when I suddenly receive a message of him asking if I am single......
My heart just jumped.
Calm down you freaking heart
I texted back- "No, single af" to which he responded with a XD....
Which in turn made me chuckle he is so Adorable!
I don't think I met someone like him.
''Hey bring me Sushi's sometime I herd your mom cooks awsome and I would love to have some. Those are my favorites."
"I will try to bring those."