A Dishonest Act!!

The school bell rang, many students from xxxxxx Primary School rushed out to go home. Morin was going for lunch at the coffee shop near her school. When she was going for lunch, she passed by a CD store selling a Frozen Movie CD that she always wanted to watch but because she did not got good marks for her exam, she was not allowed to watch. The CD was written limited edition and there is a discount so she went to the CD store to see how much was it.

The manager of the store told her it was $64 dollars and she was very shocked !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She thought she have no hope to buy it and went to eat her favourite chicken rice at the coffee shop. While she was eating, she thought of many idea to buy that CD. She was crazy like a lunatic girl full of ideas how to buy her favorite movie Frozen CD. So she decided.............

To STEAL!!!!!!!!!!! Morin knew that stealing was not right but because she want the CD so much that she have no more ideas to get the CD. After eating, she went to the CD shop. Instead of she was the one who should be stealing, she saw another man stealing the limited edition of One Direction CD. When she saw the man stealing, she felt that she cannot steal things. Immediately, she shouted, " Help! Help! that is some one stealing the CD!" The man froze after he heard Morin shouting, he quickly wanted to put back the CD but the manager of the shop caught the man red handed. When he saw the man taking out the unpaid One Direction CD, he knew it was the man who took the CD.

A few minutes later, Morin heard sirens getting louder and louder. It was the police who came. They arrest the man and awarded Morin a trophy for being a brave child and she was printed on the cover page of the news paper. The manager of the CD store also let Morin to choose a CD that she wanted. Obviously she chose the Frozen Movie CD she was so excited and told her parents what happened. This story tells me that we should not steal and be brave when you see someone stealing do not be scared, shout as loud as you can and let others know what is happening!

THE END!!! 😀