four.

CATCHING UP.

"he did what?" huening kai exclaimed, his mouth slightly held agape at the sudden things that left beomgyu's mouth.

"he cheated on me.." beomgyu meekly said, chewing on his bottom lip to keep them from quivering against the sudden urge to cry.

hueningkais sweet demeanor turned into a stone cold one, his eyebrows furrowed in anger. how could anyone hurt beomgyu? he was the sweetest soul ever; and always wanted the best for other people.

huening kai hasn't seen beomgyu since he left for college, with yeonjun. everyone thought the two were perfect for each other. the way beomgyu was an art major, whereas yeonjun was a music major.

the two were teenagers in love; but huening knew beomgyu needed more than yeonjun.

needed someone who would love him, and cherish him until the end of their life.

"i cant believe he did that." huening spoke, his voice laced with anger. beomgyu smiled as he saw the look on the blonde boy; who was trying to seem intimidating but instead looked like an angry puppy.

"what are you smiling about?" huening kai asked, pushing his fingers through his blonde locks.

"you." beomgyu spoke softly, resting his head on his palm. he forgot how much he truly missed huening kai, the two lost touch after beomgyu got accepted into a college across the world; but for some reason it felt as though the two haven't really lost much.

"huh?" huening kai asked, a small playful pout forming on his cheeks. "you're adorable when you're angry." beomgyu said, stifling out a chuckle.

"am not!" hueningkai defended himself, beomgyu laughed and let out a soft sigh.

"i've missed you." he said quietly, not expecting the blonde to hear it. "i've missed you too." hueningkai responded, his piercing eyes staring into beomgyu's soft ones.

beomgyu's cheeks flushed up, "i-i should get going. it's late" he stammered out, his cheeks turning a crimson red.

"you should, it is quite late." hueningkai deeply spoke; his eyes still glued to beomgyu. hueningkai noticed the dark circles under his eyes, how is body was unnaturally thin, and how his eyes were red.

"are you free tomorrow?" hueningkai asked as the two of them stood up, the two walked over to the door.

"i'm going to be rearranging things, so pretty much." beomgyu said, "why?" he asked.

"i want to hang out, just the two of us. maybe go see my parents, they miss you." hueningkai said, causing beomgyu to erupt into a huge grin.

"i'd love to."

"great, i'll see you tomorrow." huening kai said, and beomgyu could've sworn he felt something he hasn't felt in a while.