𝟢𝟢𝟤. 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝗎𝖼𝗄𝗒 𝗈𝗇𝖾

(   PAPER RINGS   )𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝗈  ──────── 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦❛ 𝖺𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝗀𝗈𝖾𝗌 𝗎𝗉 𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝗈𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗂𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗅𝗅 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗂𝗍 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗏𝖾

( PAPER RINGS )
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝗈  ──────── 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦
❛ 𝖺𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝗀𝗈𝖾𝗌 𝗎𝗉 𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝗈𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋
𝗂𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗅𝗅 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗂𝗍 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗏𝖾. ❜

MEGAN RUNS AROUND the house, searching through every room for her practice bag

MEGAN RUNS AROUND the house, searching through every room for her practice bag. "I'm coming!" she shouts when she hears Tory honk from their shared car. She races out the door, slamming and locking it before she throws herself into the passenger seat.

"If I get in trouble because of you—" Tory started.

"You won't," Megan told her. "Sensei loves you. You're the champ. If anything, I'll be the one getting in trouble."

Megan and Tory walked into the training room of the newly improved Cobra Kai to hear applause from the students and Sensei Silver. "Let's all give it up. The Champ is in the house."

Tory looks at Silver before bowing to the others. Her and Megan take their spots next to Kenny. "She's allowed to be a little late. Today." The students laugh. "Miss Nichols, I expect you to be on time."

Megan nodded. "Yes, Sensei."

Kenny turned toward Tory, "When are you going to bring your trophy in?"

"Not today," Tory deadpanned.

Kenny nodded as he turned back toward Silver. "All right, warm up. The sensei's will instruct you. Let's see what they know."

Megan nodded as the students dispersed. Megan and Tory stood still as they watched two sensei's walk toward them. One of them placed their arm out, stopping the other before he turned toward Tory.

"So you are champion, eh?" he asked Tory.

Tory nodded. "Yeah, I guess."

He nodded. "Good. Then I will not go easy on you."

Awkwardly, Megan started to back away. "Wait," the sensei called out, pulling Megan to a stop. She turns around. "You are her sister?"

Megan looks in between him and Tory. Tory shrugs. "Uh, yeah."