"I LOVE YOU", "I KNOW, BASTARD"

"Akk.. I'm sorry Akk.. " Aye keep knocking Akk's door for 2 hours. It's already 9 at the night.

"Go away, GO AWAY YOU BASTARD!" Akk shout with his vibrating voice. Who knows how many liters of tears he has spent since school was end.

"NO, I'LL STAY HERE UNTIL YOU OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR!" beside knocking the door, Aye extremely kick the door till Akk crying sound no longer heard.

"Hey kids! Shut your mouth up! You disturb the whole floor!" random guy from other room shout to them.

Aye sitting helpless, leaning against the wall, his tears fall as many as Akk. "Akk... " Aye almost exhausted, keep knocking Akk's door but the knocking decrease by the time. Akk lean against his bed frame, starting to stand up, lift up his frail legs, open the door for the person who is the reason for his drained tears.

"Akk!" Aye trying to hug Akk who already stand infront of him. But, Akk slap to his face until Aye crashes into the wall. Silence for a moment. That moment only filled with Akk's sobs, it feels like he almost lost his breath. His eyes are red, so is Aye. Different with Aye usually stare, after that slap, Aye don't show any annoyed face.

Then, Aye dared to restrain both of Akk's arms. "What are you doing, asshole!" sob Akk while release Aye's restrain, sure it works, because Akk way bigger than Aye.

"SINCE OUR FIRST MET, YOU ALWAYS DISTURBED AND MAKE MY LIFE A MESS. I DON'T KNOW WHY, I ALWAYS PROTECT YOU FROM THE TEACHERS. YOU ARE ALL OF CURSED WORDS I EVER SAID! YOU MAKE ME LOST MY PREFECT POSITION, YOU MAKE ME LOST MY SCHOLARSHIP, YOU MAKE ME LOST MY BESTFRIENDS, YOU MAKE ME AS USELESS AS TRASH. HOW DARE YOU, AYE!" Akk shout in a trembling voice. He use up all his strength until he sit down on the floor, so is Aye.

Aye's tears wet the floor in silence, "Akk.."

"What's your reason Aye? Why did you keep took my sport uniform?"
"Akk, I-"
"Why didn't I just let you took it? Why am I very fucking stupid to seize it"
"No, Akk-"
"Why the security looked us that day?"
"Akk, "
"Huh, it's like if I find out the answer, everything will go back to the way it was"

"Akk, I love you"
"I know"
"I LOVE YOU!"
"I KNOW! BASTARD!"

Akk with the appearance of a person who has been crying for 8 hours. Aye take Akk's hand, "How about you?"

"I don't know"

"Akk, look at me" both of Aye's hands grab Akk's neck, bring Akk's eyes to look into his eyes. Their meet and they starring each other eyes for minutes.

Akk throws his face away, strangely with a slight smile. Aye reply with a big smile although his eyes still red. Aye bring Akk's body so the can lean against Akk's bed frame. Carrying Akk's head to his shoulder.

"Akk, I'm really sorry. Hit me as much as you want. But later, now, let's just be like this for a while. Cry as much as you want, as long as I'm there"

END