Two

The next day when Jungkook came to the practice Vmin couple was making out like there is no tomorrow.

"What the fuck? Why are you two kissing each other? " Jungkook almost shouted.

Well, there was no one else than these three. Since it was Jungkook's place.

"Well we are dating," Jimin said.

"When did all this happen? " Jungkook asked in disbelief.

"When you left us to chase your " Mine " " Taehyung said.

"Then how is everything? Do you
" Mine " Is also dating with you? " Jimin asked.

"Well no. He is very sassy " Jungkook said in a sad voice.

" I am glad that there is someone who doesn't drooling over the Jeon Jungkook. " Jimin said.

"He doesn't see my face. And you guys will not believe me he looks like an angel " Jungkook said dreamily.

"My mochi is also very cute," Taehyung said.

"He is way much more cute than our shorty," Jungkook said.

"Rude," Jimin said pouting.

"Don't pout baby. You drive me crazy like that" Taehyung said pecking Jimin's lips.

"Eww, stop that and help me to find out some solution. How can I make him fall for me? " Jungkook asked.

"Well I have a plan," Jimin said.

"And what is it, baby? " Taehyung asked caressing Jimin's cheek.

"We can join the club where Jin also practices," Jimin said excitedly.

"Right," Jungkook also jumped on his feet.

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

The next morning they went to the 💜ᗷᗩᑎǤ丅ᗩᑎ boxing Club.

Jungkook was looking for a particular someone. Then he recognized the person in a boxing ring. Practicing with someone.

Jungkook was wearing a mask but he decided to take it off today and show Jin his identity.

Everyone started to gawk over Jungkook. Some were coming towards him for an autograph.

After giving everyone his autograph he went toward the ring where Jin was practicing. 

He stood there and started to observe Jin's every move. Jin was wearing pink sports shorts and a pink t-shirt with pink headgear like a pink prince.

After about one hour later Jin went to the locker.

He was about to open the locker when someone pushed him hard making his back collide with the locker.

"What the fuck? " Jin asked the person in front of him.

"Pretty boys like you don't curse baby. But even the curse feels good in your sweet voice" Jungkook said smirking.

"Just fuck off before I kick in your balls. " Jin said very much angry.

"If you kick there then what about our future generation baby? " Jungkook teased.

Jin blushed at the statement very hard. Any random people can't make Jin a blushing mess like that. Jungkook is indeed someone special.

"Let me go, people are watching," Jin said looking around.

"But there is no one," Jungkook said.

"If you don't let me go now, I will surely kick you," Jin said seriously.

Jungkook pushed on Jin that there was no gap between them. Jungkook's breath was now fanning on Jin's lips.

"You look very beautiful when you blush," Jungkook said while caressing his cheek.

Now it was very much for Jin so he punched hard on Jungkook's Jaw.

Jungkook stumbled back in the impact.

"Aww that was hard. I didn't know that my future husband is this much strong" Jungkook said while wiping the blood from the corner of his lips.

Jin immediately went into the bathroom and locked it from inside.

After that Jin started to get flower bouquets, chocolates, and many other things.

And there was always a flirty Jungkook to flirt with him.

Jungkook's semifinal match for international selection was getting close.

And after that match, Jungkook can't come to this club anymore.

Tomorrow was the competition.

Jungkook was going towards the locker when Jin was already there.

When he went there he saw Namjoon, Jin's coach patting Jin's head.

And saying something to Jin. And Jin was nodding.

He hid behind one wall when Namjoon was leaving the room.

No one besides the Vmin couple knows that Jungkook loves Jin.

When Namjoon was gone he went towards Jin and caged him between the wall and himself.

"Why do you always do this huh? " Jin said looking at Jungkook.

But when he looked at Jungkook he got scared. He was fuming in anger and ready to blust. His eyes were red like a dominant Alpha. He never saw Jungkook like that.

"Why he was patting your hair Jin? And what you were doing with him in this lonely place" Jungkook said loudly.

Jin was shaking at Jungkook's speaking tone but managed to say.

"Why do you care? It's none of your business" Jin said without stuttering. He thanked God for giving him the strength to not stuttering.

"Yeah, it's completely MY business. Because it's related to you and you are mine" Jungkook said.

"I am not yours, stop saying that," Jin said looking somewhere else.

"Okay. I will not call you mine again" Jin's heart dropped hearing that he never wanted that. He just doesn't want Jungkook to think that he is a very easy catch.

"I will wait tomorrow in the boxing ring for you. I will not start fighting until you say that you love me. If you don't come you don't have to see my face in your entire life again but if you do you have to see my face every day every night because you have to marry me Jin" Jungkook said.

"For the last time if you want,  I love you. " Saying that Jungkook for the first time kissed Jin's forehead.

He left from there leaving Jin frozen.

At the night :

Jin was thinking very much about what to do. Should he go or not?

It was sure that he liked Jungkook. Jungkook is the only one who could make his heart flutter.

But if he goes tomorrow he has to marry Jungkook. Isn't it too early to get married?

And if he doesn't go he will never can See Jungkook's face.

***†****†****†****†***

Hello sweethearts. Here is another update.

It is a short story. I can't tell how many chapters it will take but it is short.

Hope you enjoy it.

Love you❤❤❤❤😘😘😘😘 all.

Bye bye👋👋👋👋.....