A contest for the throne

"God damm you!" Urien shouted loudly and pointed at his brother. "I should be the highest ranking member of the Illuminati not you!" Gill just chuckled and stared at his brother. "Oh you still feel jealous of me over the simplest things. Face it brother you'll always be one step below me." Urien's rage started to increase as he glared at Gill angrily. "You take that back!" He said preparing to attack him. Gill just blocked it and turned around. "Tell you what." He said as he got up. 

"How about we have a contest and if you win you'll get my place in the Illuminati."
Urien could not believe his ears. His own brother willing to give up his place for him. "We shall have an eating contest." Said Gill before telling some other members of the Illuminati to prepare as much food as they can for them. Urien watched as more and more dishes were made and placed in front of him. Soon there was enough food to feed four entire armies. He didn't wait for Gill to tell him it was time to start as he immediately began to stuff his face.
Gill quickly joined in as he began to stuff his face as well.

 "I must keep eating I must beat my brother." Said Urien as his stomach loudly growled signaling fullness. Gill kept on eating but stopped every few seconds to taunt his brother. "You really think that you can beat me at this contest." Said gill before stuffing his face with more food and gulping down a drink. Urien's stomach was now rumbling like crazy. "No i can't stop now I must keep eating I must beat my brother." 

He groaned loudly as he shoved more food into his mouth. Both of their stomachs were getting bigger and bigger as they kept eating and eating and drinking and drinking. Soon there was only a few bites of food left.
"Well it seems like you couldn't beat me." Said Gill preparing to eat the last few bites. Urien quickly grabbed the food from his brother and shoved them into his mouth. "I have beaten you brother." Said Urien before resting his hands on his stomach and groaning loudly. "Now I shall take your place."

 Gill started to laugh loudly before saying. "Did you really think I would easily give up my spot over a simple contest. He said patting his stomach causing it to jiggle. Urien began to fill up with rage once more. "(BBBBBBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!) Damm you brother! (BURP!) you tricked me!" He shouted as Gill ignored him and walked off. Urien felt his achy stomach and groaned loudly. Burping uncontrollably as he cursed misfortune on his own brother. The anger that he felt about his own brother tricking him did not help his tummy feel better. In fact it just made him feel worse. (The end)