attention

cnc, billie sub.

"baby give me attention!" billie whines, folding her arms in her girlfriend's lap. there were three words that described billie the best, an attention lover.

but not in the way you would think. normally she hates attention, but only if it's not from her girlfriend.

billie needs avery's attention all the time, it's like a drug she can't get enough of. avery gave her the kind of love she's been wanting forever.

the kind of love that makes her weak in the knees. and there's just something about avery, that makes billie want to do everything she says.

but of course she doesn't mind avery giving someone or something else her attention. although she's not a fan of it, she's not going to stop avery from doing the things she loves.

"just wait until i'm done my love, 10 minutes max" billie rolls her eyes. stupid game, avery has been playing for hours now.

it was like she couldn't get off it. she's been playing it for weeks, always with that stupid maddie. who most certainly had a crush on her.

the fact that she's been spending more time with maddie than her makes her jealousy scream. normally she wasn't the jealous person, but after she and avery got together a lot had changed.

she didn't understand why avery would do this to her? spending more time with another girl. billie's eyes were on the screen as she watched her girlfriend play.

she wasn't gonna lie, she was very good. billie could hear maddie's annoying voice in avery's headset. "stooop!! you're so much better than me! im literally so bad at this"

billie wanted to gag, instead she leaned up to avery's microphone, a smirk on her lips. "you are, you literally suck"

she smiled proudly, avery kept her face straight, she didn't say anything. why was she not saying anything?

that's when billie noticed the hard cock against her ass. she hadn't even realized that she was pressing down against it.

but this only made her smirk more. "avy baby can you tell that mean girl to shut up and go do her makeup or something"

billie's eyes locked with avery's. this girl liked her. it was too obvious, she knew avery well. what avery was going to do now she wasn't sure of.

a small smirk finds avery's lips, "stop acting like you're my girlfriend, we've been over this. and i'm not going to tell my girlfriend to shut up"

"avy baby you know i'll be better than her" it felt like billie was on fire. maddie didn't know who she was, so the girl felt like she was winning this. of course she wasn't.

before avery could answer, billie unplugged the PC, making the call end. she threw the headphones on the other side of the room, before wrapping her small hands around avery's neck, choking her slightly.

"what the fuck avery" but the brunette only smirked to herself. billie pressed her body more against hers, her hands around her neck making it harder to breathe.

"you're hot when you're jealous," she gasps as billie tightens her grip. looking into her eyes, it was like they were burning.

she had never seen billie this angry.

"shut the fuck up. why do you let her talk to you like that? acting like your whole ass girlfriend!" avery only smiled, letting out a small breath.

"she buys me stuff in the game baby, every time she has talked to me like that before i've hung up. now i just did it to make you jealous."