Backstory

2 years ago

Both Danielle and Dylan were at home since it was Saturday. When your mom got a heartattack, you called a doctor because she got heartattacks very often.
A few minutes later the bell ran Danielle opened the door and let the people in, they took Your mom in the ambulance and you and Danielle were riding in the car to the hospital. when you came there she was already gone....
They couldn't save her and it was all your fault.
Dylan blamed herself for days.
She went to school emotionless after crying a whole 2 weeks.
She got bullied very often too so they bullied her even more. But one time she had enough she only saw red... she stood up and did a roundhouse kick straight to his face(?)
All the bullies gasped and ran towards you to attack you. But you were one step ahead you ducked and slipped him.

The next one got one hit before you kicked him where the sun doesn't shine.

After a few kicks and punches they were all on the ground one with a broken nose a broken foot and a bruised eye and busted lip.
When everything was over you saw what you did and ran home

After Danielle got home after her shift she got a call from the principal that you beat up 3 kids.

Danielle:WHAT THE FUCK DYLAN.
Dylan:what's wrong?
Danielle:WHY DID YOU BEAT UP THOSE KIDS ARE YOU CRAZY!
Dylan:THEY WERE TALKING BAD ABOUT MOM WHAT ELSE WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO*tears were forming in your eyes*
*Danielle's eyes softened*
Danielle:hey please don't cry I'm sorry for yelling at you like that.i know that it's hard these days so we are moving okay.

Dylan:Huh where?
Danielle:to the Netherlands for a while to make a fresh start.

Dylan:okay when are we moving?
Danielle:in a month so pack your stuff cs you are not going to school for the whole month.

2  years  laterrr

Danielle:DYLAN WTF DID YOU DO!
Dylan:SHE KICKED ME FIRST WHAT ELSE WAS I SUPPOSE TO DO

Danielle: WE ARE MOVING BECAUSE YOU JUST CANY KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF.
Dylan:HUH NO NO I FINALLY LIKE IT SOME WHERE AND YOU HAVE TO RUIN IT I HATE YOU!*Dylan storms off to her room*
*Danielle's visions beginning to blur*
Danielle:please help us mom we are falling apart*Danielle says crying in her room*
1 day later
Danielle:Dylan go pack all of your stuff we are moving next week.
*Dylan looks up and sees that her sisters eyes are red and puffy
Dylan:okay
*Danielle walks out of the room*
TW:CUTTING AND BLOOD
Dylan:where's my knife
*she finds it and goes to the bathroom.*
Dylan:it's all my fault I deserve to be in pain.
*She slits her wrist open and watched as the blood slowly drips into the sink tears are beginning to cloud her eyes as she slits her wrist one more time*

*she grabs bandages and puts it on her wrist and get her bracelets to cover it up*

*She puts her glasses on and walks back to her room to pack her stuff*

1 hour later

*Danielle walks in*
Danielle:hey are you done yet?
Dylan:almost just need to put my shoes into a bag
Danielle:okay your breakfast is on the table and o have to catch my shift so I will be back at 12 am
So just get some pizza or something okay?
Dylan:okay bye Dani
Danielle:bye dyl*she kisses Dylan on her head*
---------
*After Danielle leaves Sylan goes to the attic to practice her punching and accidentally punches the stone.but she doesn't notice so she keeps punching the stone untill she's out of her trance ste glanced at her knuckles and sees that they are bleeding she quickly wraps a towel around it*
----------------------
*Dylan decides to post a picture of her and Dani*

Dylan.p

Cap:The best sister I could ever wished for<3 @/Dani

Cap:The best sister I could ever wished for<3 @/Dani.Parker
100 likes
Liked by,Sam.L,Dani.parker and more
Comments:
Bully1:Eww zij is echt lelijk[ew she is so ugly]
Dani.Parker>>>>Bully1:shut tf up
Liked by Dylan.p
Sam.L>>>>>>>Bully1:I don't know what you said but I know that it's rude so shut up.
Liked by Dylan.p
*comments disabled*
*Dylan sighs and decides to go to bed so she puts on her pyjama

p*comments disabled**Dylan sighs and decides to go to bed so she puts on her pyjama

Danielle:WTF HAPPENED

D's corner
hii so please put things that I could do better in the comments and don't hold back And what do yall think off Dylans character? Lmk pls