𝐷𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑜𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡

Jina was ready to go to Jim's house. When she went outside, she saw his car Infront of her house.

Jim:"get in the car my beautiful lady"

Jina:"HOW DID YOU FIND OUT WHERE I LIVE?"

Jim:*giggles* "are you going to keep talking or will you get in the car"

Jina:"hmppp, fine"

Jim's pov:"she's so cute when she's mad...WAIT WHAT AM I SAYING?"

They arrived, when Jina got off the car, she was shocked and surprised about Jim's Villa.

Jim took her hand and leaded her to the house.

When she got inside, she was shocked and thought:"WHAT ARE THE BTS MEMBERS DOING HERE? AM I DREAMING?"

V:" hey dude, is this the beautiful lady you were talking about?"

Jimin:"I didn't expect her to be that pretty"

Suga:"hello there! Welcome and feel at home here"

Jina turned to Jim and he turned to her then she said:"HOW DID YOU GET THEM? I ALWAYS WANTED TO MEET THEMMM."

Jim:"magic, my lady. You are seeing them in your eyes so thank me for making your wish come true."

Jina:"s-shut up"

Jungkook:"are y'all going to keep talking or are we going to eat since I'm starving

Jim looked at him with an death look and Jungkook got scared and hid behind the sofa

Everyone started laughing even Jina

When Jim saw her laugh, he was amazed and loved it.

Everyone were sitting at the table when Jim grabbed Jina's hand under the table and was holding it.

Jina literally blushed when suga asked:
Suga:"are you alright Mr.s Jina? Your face is red"

Jim smirked and Jina responded:
Jina:"yes! I'm alright thank you haha"

Jim joined and said:"are you sure babygirl, you really seem to be red"

Jina:"s-shut up"

J-hope:"I have a question, are you guys actually dating lovebirds?"

Everyone looked at the 2 then they looked at each other.

Jina:"no, we are no-"

Jim:"not yet"

Jina:"what do you mean ''not yet'' HUH TALK AND DON'T SMIRK AT ME"

Jim:"oh babygirl you will find out soon, am I not handsome?"

Jina:"no you're not"

Everyone laughed then Jim stared at them with a death look

Jina giggled, when Jim saw her laughing cutely, he smiled for the first time.

The BTS members were shocked about his reaction.

After dinner everyone were ready and decided to watch a movie. Jina and Jim were sitting next to each other when Jim noticed that Jina was uncomfortable with something.

Jim:"are you ok princess?"

Jina:"I'm just a little cold"

Jim:"here wear my hoodie and you won't be cold."

The BTS members were looking like this when they heard them: ᕙ⁠(⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠ᕗ😏

Some time later, Jina fell asleep on Jim's chest. He wanted to wake her up so that he'll bring her home but it started raining so he decided to let her stay over.

He carried her in bridal style and took her to his bedroom on his bed. He was tired himself so he slept with her on the same bed.

The bts members saw the view so one of them took a photo then the group took a selfie behind them, the 2 sleeping.