Call my name -🔞

You were getting close to your home, after a while of walking. Xiao had followed you the whole time, even in the city. People gave you strange looks, when they saw you with Xiao.

"Isn't that.... An Adeptus?" People whispered. Xiao seemed nervous, or at least you could feel it as he walked by your side.

Suddenly he stopped walking, and grabbed your hand. "Wait. I don't like it here. Can I take you somewhere?" He asked, but didn't show any emotions.

"Uh, sure I guess?" You said a little confused, even though you couldn't help but to feel excitement and sparks as he held your hand.

"Good, let's go." Xiao said and grabbed you to his arms. "Now hold me tightly." He obeyed, and you did as he wanted. It felt wrong, but so romantic at the same time.

He looked at you to make sure you were ready, and you nod. In a moment, you were in the air with him, jumping trough high roofs, to higher, and higher up.

You felt so scared, and squeezed your hands even tighter around Xiao. He groaned a little, but kept going.

A while later you were high, on top of a high mountain. The view was amazing. You could see nothing but other high mountains, trees and eagles flying in the sky.

"It's.. breathtaking." You said to Xiao who seemed to be thinking. "That's exactly why I wanted to take you here. I come here usually to think, or to make decisions." He said and was suddenly smiling with his eyes closed.

"Now I've decided I want to take your breath away." He said with confidence and turned to face you.

Sudden realisation made your face blush, as you looked at Xiao, jaw dropped. "What's wrong? I know it's what you want, isn't it?" He said with a smug face.

You couldn't believe what you were hearing, first of all, how did he know? Did he feel the tension in you?

"I do." You let out without thinking. Quickly you covered your mouth, and looked away. No way you had just agreed on this but god, you were getting hornier every time you thought how good it would feel.

"I need to help people who need my help, and you seem to need it." He said teasingly. Wind blew on your faces, as he walked closer, to make you lean down.

"I'll be gentle, if you want to." He said and held his hand on your neck, pulling you in for a kiss. He was so passionate with it, like it would be a pleasure to him.

He moved his other hand around your waist, and made your bodies touch. He groaned as he pulled away from the kiss. You looked into his eyes, and saw that he had blushed too.

Without saying a word, he started kissing and sucking your neck slowly, giving you shivers. He held his hands on your waist, and tightened his grip.

He moved his hands lower, and started undressing you. Then he placed you to lean down on the ground, him on top of you.