For You | chapter 13

"How you every O shot? nigga who did you shoot?"

Melody's pov

@thatboydevontae
wsg mel

my heart dropped as i read the instagram user name. i groaned and rolled my eyes before pulling the cover over my head and falling back asleep.

DD's pov

me notti and ddot was at the studio working on a new song. notti been acting weird since yesterday at mel house.

"no you should change that to 'that's why me dd and notti, smokin on ya homie lotti' that go better with the back to back verse better" notti told ddot.

they started mumbling the lyrics together as i watched them. they had to work on their verses together since they had back to back lines.

ilani
can we talk, you buggin

i huffed at the tenth message lani sent me. it's so hard to break up with her. she don't get it that we done.

notti started humming the flow while ddot mumbled his lyrics for the last time.

"you got it?" notti asked ddot. "yeah" ddot said nodding.

............

"aight that's what's up y'all did good" my brother j star said as he sat at the booth. "take a break and go get something to eat or sum while we do this" he said waving us off.

"yo i'm trynna get some mcdonald's ion know bout y'all but i been wanting chicken nuggets." ddot said as we walked out.

"i'm down" notti shrugged. "yeah i'll get a mc chicken or sum" i shrugged as we walked down the street. i need my damn license

•••••

"OPEN THE DOOR" ddot banged on mel and edot front door. the door swung open with a aggravated looking edot. "yo why you banging on my door like the feds nigga" he said.

"wasgood e with the dot" ddot said disregarding his question moving past him towards melody room.

"yo why everytime y'all come yall lookin for mel y'all ain't even know her a month and a half ago" edot complained as he follows us to melody room.

"yo you buggin she fun as hell to hang around you just watch tv and take our blunts" notti answered with food in his hand.

"dd you ain't even like her bro" e said. "things change" i smirked shrugging. it's no secret e think it's sum going on with me and melody and i love making him edgy about it.

he usually not like this with me but i get it, it's his sister.

ddot twisted her door nob walking in her room without a knock or nothin.  "here mel mel" ddot gave melody a bag full of nuggets and a medium fry.

"y'all got her something and not me" e asked. "we forgot" notti said nonchalantly not even paying attention to e.

edot smacked his teeth. "i cant stand yall no more" he said lookin salty. "look i gotta move to make how long y'all gone be here?" e asked .  "like a hour and a half" i answered.

"i'll be back before then. y'all don't leave the house i'm serious." edot narrowed his eyes at me as a warning. i reluctantly nodded and sighed.