The Devil

School

Y/n was still screaming from the pain, but the screams was not bothering the person in front of her. In fact he started putting more pressure on the locker door.

There were so many people there, standing and looking at the scene but No one had the guts to step up and stop it as they knew the consequences of it. No one wants to interfere in the business of this man cause nobody wants a miserable school life.

Y/n: ( screaming and crying) Ahhhh.... jungkook please leave my hand.

Jungkook: ( smirking) Hmm.. I am not in the mood you know.

Y/n: Jungkook my fingers will break...please leave me.

Jungkook: Do I care?.... And it's good if your fingers break atlest then you will stop whoring around.

Y/n continued screaming. Everyone felt pity for her but nobody ever stood up for her but of jungkook's fear, nobody had the guts to help her.

The bell rang and Everyone started going to there classes but jungkook was still there squeezing y/n's hand. Then jungkook heard some foot steps coming towards them and he left from the scene. Y/n took her fingers out from the locker and saw the damage, her fingers looked severally damaged.

Crying y/n took her books out from the locker, then a teacher approached her.

Teacher: Y/n what are you doing her you should be in your class right now.

Y/n: Sorry Ma'am I was a little late today.

Teacher: Y/n you are good student that is why I am letting you go today but from next time you will get punished, okay?

Y/n: Okay Ma'am

Time skip
Lunch break

Y/n was standing in the line to get her lunch, when her turn came the server told y/n that she does not any balance  to get lunch.

Y/n: I know that actually I am here for the free meal.

The server nodded and her the free meal. Y/n took the meal and started walking outside the canteen but she was stopped mid way by jungkook. He forcefully took her lunch.

Jungkook:( shouting ) oh look what we have here, nerdy y/n can't even buy school pathetic lunch she has to eat the gross free meal, guys!!!

Y/n: ( in a low tone) please jungkook give me my lunch back.

Jungkook: No I can't let you eat this shit, what if you get sick I can't let that happen, can I ms. School whore.

Y/n: ( ashamed) please jungkook just let me have my lunch.

Jungkook: No way I am letting you eat that, if you get sick then whom will the school boys fuck ? You are our school's one and only slut y/n.

Y/n: Jungkook please give me my lunch back I am very hungry.

Jungkook: ( signs) So you are really hungry ha then take your lunch from where it belongs from.

Saying that jungkook went towards the dustbin and dropped y/n's lunch in it. Smirking jungkook left from there. Y/n was standing near the Dustbin looking at her lunch.

The End

Sorry for any grammatical errors.