Prologue (eng)

Hi, my name is Winxy. To be exact Winxy Afton. I'm the oldest child of the famous William Afton. And also the next owner of father's part in Fazbear's entertainment.

   I was adopted by my father as a few weeks old baby, because my biological father putted me in the adoption center right after I was born. His name is Gramor Magic and while he left me by the door of the adoption center, my twin sister Trixie was growing up by his side. When I found out that I was adopted, I was just 4 years old. That was also the time I met a boy, Romen, that was 1 year younger than me and will be my husband in future. The boy has 2 years older brother. His name is Lucas and he is really mean and bad person.

   When I met them for the first time in my father's pizzeria, Lucas was bullying Romen. I saved him from the bullying.  Since that day he lived with me and my family in our house. I discovered that I was adopted and he is my real father. It was really easy to get along with Trix, but with him it was difficult. He wanted to take me with him away from the people I love the most. But it didn't happen, because I was fighting for staying with my family as much as a 4 years old child could. It was really hard to make him leave without me but with my never-ending declining of leaving he gave up and left. So I stayed with my family. In that time Izuku was just 1 year old baby that my mother, Clara Afton was holding in her arms.

   I loved back then my family so much, I just couldn't leave them. I still love them a lot, but back then I was little child that was attached to their parents and her whole world would fall apart if she got separated from them.

Hi guys, I'm back with a whole new book which will in english and also in czech. Hope you enjoy the prologue, give some positive comment and a star.
                                     Your Kika103050505