Class 1-A

I forgot to mention last chapter.  All of YN's armor has a different color scheme than Iron Man.  His armor is blue and silver, as opposed to red and gold.

I landed in front of UA as my armor retracted into my backpack.  I walked inside the building, looking for Class 1-A.

Mina: YN!

YN: Hm?

I turned around to see Mina grinning at me.

Mina: What's up?

YN: Hey Mina.  Glad to see you made it in too.

Annika: Hello, Mina!

Mina: Huh?  Who said that?

A projection of Annika emitted from my case.

Annika: My name's Annika!  I'm an AI created by YN.

YN: I'm just trying to find Class 1-A.

Mina: Same.  This school is huge!

We eventually found the door, which was almost 15 feet tall for whatever reason.  We walked inside and Mina gravitated towards a group of girls inside, while I noticed another familiar face.

YN: Shoto, it's been a while.

Shoto: YN?

He got up, giving me a hug.  I chuckled, pulling away.  Shoto was my best friend as a kid, but I'd lost touch with him after I left Japan.

Shoto: So, what's America like?

YN: Well...

YN: It's a very interesting country.

Shoto: Okay... that's pretty vague.

I shrugged, sitting next to him.

Shoto: So, how'd you get in?  You're quirkless, right?

YN: I got in through recommendation, but I didn't accept it.  I took the entrance exam and got the highest score.

Shoto: What?  How?

YN: Are you forgetting who my dad is?  I'm Tony Stark's son, I made a suit like his myself.

???: If you're here to make friends and socialize, get out.

My head snapped towards the door where there was a man slowly emerging from a sleeping bag.  He looked like he'd just crawled out of an alley somewhere.  He walked over to the podium as the rest of the students sat down.

Aizawa: It took you all eight seconds to sit down and shut up, that's not gonna work.  Time is precious, and you kids aren't rational enough.  My name is Shota Aizawa, and I'll be your homeroom teacher.  Nice to meet you.

1-A: H-HOMEROOM TEACHER?

TIMESKIP

Aizawa pulled me aside as everyone else walked outside.