Chapter 1

on this warm summer day. Two people were walking along with a white e they took a step it made a loud clanking sound.

The second person was currently in a long f/c cloak that hid most of their body.The only thing thT could been seen was their shoes and pricing e/c eyes. They walked silently behind the one in the armor but next to the nine tailed fox.As they walked they listened to the the sounds around them. They paid no mind to the loud clanking sounds ahead of them knowing it was just their comrades armor. They could hear the birds singing their songs on the warm day. They could hear nearby animals running around on the ground. possibly playing games or looking for food.

As they walked their cloak slightly swayed as a gentle breeze passed them. Upon the cloak was a rose pin that was keeping it closed. If people looked closely what looked to be a collar was on the foxes neck. Though the fox did not seem to mind the collar being there as they walked. Attached to the collar seemed to be a f/c crystal.

As they walked they passed many different buildings and trees. It appears they have been walking for quite some time probably a few months. The person wearing the cloak let out a soft sigh, wishing they would soon as they have suggested awhile ago. A hat shaped building slowly came into view as they walked.

They followed the person in the armor as they walked into the building that appeared to be a tavern they stood off to the side as the person in the armor spoke.
"The... Seven... Deadly.. Sins"

The fox sat next to the person in the cloak. The one in the cloak watched as the men in the tavern screamed out in fright.
"IT'S HERE!!"
They watched as the men ran out of the building leaving it a complete mess. They turned around quickly when they heard a loud thud seeing their companion on the ground and the helmet fell off showing a person with silver hair. They turned their attention to the small male.

He had blonde hair and green eyes. He wore what looked to be a bartender outfit. The male looked to be a child but you can't judge someone's age based on how they look.

They sighed walking to the male completely ignoring the pink pig like it did not exist. The male raised his eyebrow but he in the person in the block got the female with silver hair upstairs. The person in the cloak sat down on a chair that was in the room.

They pulled down their good showing h/c hair that was h/l length. It was clear now that they are a female. Her pointed ears pointed out through her hair. She ran a hand through her hair as she sighed.
"She should of listened to me when I said we should take a rest"

She looked up and her eye twitched in annoyance when she saw the male squeezing her companions breast. She was about to stand up but her companion woke up sitting up asking.
"E-Excuse me?"

The male let go and turned around nodding his head as he replied.
"Yep your heartbeat is just fine"

The silver haired female believed him as she replied.
"O-oh thank you wait.. where am I?"

The girl sitting in the chair shook her head in disbelief at her companion did she really just believe that perverts lie. She looked at the male as he began to speak once more.
"You stumbled into my tavern and passed out"

The silver haired girl looked at the blonde male in confusion as she then asked.
"You're tavern?"

The one in the chair simply shook her head by her pointed ears it was clear she is a fairy. She was slightly shocked by her companions question and was in disbelief by it. The male nodded his head as responded to her question.
"Yeah The Boar Hat it's my tavern"
"
The silver haired female haired asked still confused.
"You're the owner?"
The male looked at her answering the question
"Yeah, is that a problem?"

She quickly head quickly as she replied.
"No! I just saw the sword on your back so I thought.."

At her the male grinned as he asked.
"Oh this old thing?"

After he said those words he grabbed the hilt and pulled it out showing a broken blade. Though the female hair flinched. While the fairy with h/c hair just deadpanned the male chuckled as he spoke.
"Did I scare ya? If it's just the hilt it's
pretty intimidating it keeps customers from skipping out on the bill "

At that the pig spoke up.
"I feel bad for the customers that pay using their hard earned money for your cooking"

When the silver haired girl saw and heard him her eyes brightened.
"It's a talking pig!"

She ran to him and started to pet him clearly very happy.
"When I was younger I asked my father for a pig"

At that the male asked her.
"Did you enjoy having a pet pig?"

At that the look on her face turned sad as she frowned.
"I didn't get one..."

The fairy across the room still sitting in the chair merly sighed and ran a hand through her hair. The blonde male hummed as he asked both the girls.
"Hungry?"

The silver haired girl looked up at him as she asked.
"Have any pork?"

At the silver haired females words the pig got scared as he squealed then screamed out.
"IT'S HAW K NOT PORK!!"

The fairy shook her head. her h/c hair moving as she did so she leaned down and soflty petted the fox as she gave a soft smile asking.
"Hungry p/n?"

The fox gave a look as if saying yes she was hungry. she and the fairy followed the others downstairs. The fairy looked around the tavern before sitting down on a stool next to the silver haired female. She looked at the plate of food that was placed in front of her but not so sure about it after Hawks words when her companion thanked the male. She watched her companions reaction and shook her head as she said the awful food was also good.
"that makes no sense..."

After that the male asked them why they were traveling not paying attention to their conversation. She walked to p/n sitting next to her on the floor opening her bag pulling out food for p/n and herself. She smiled watching p/n eat the food happily. She started eating her food then she quickly put her food away and the empty container of p/n food when she heard a loud banging sound on the front door of the tavern.

She quickly pulled her hood up hiding what she was once more. She stood up and p/n seemed to be on high alert as well. She walked to the back door of the tavern with p/n and her companion like the blonde tavern owner told her. When her companion ran out the back door she followed behind her along with p/n.

Her eyes widen noticing the knights were following them. She really did not want to let the humans know she's a fairy even if she doesn't have wings yet. Nothing good could come of humans knowing she's a fairy. Her eyes widen when her companion and her were suddenly picked up and she was set on a branch though her companion was in the tavern owners arms and he was once again squeezing one of her breasts. Though they could not see it she was quite annoyed with the perverts actions. Hawk walked over looking angry as he then spoke
"I'm telling you lady feel free to hit him"

The fairy glared at the tavern owner but sighed when he asked why they were looking for The Seven Deadly Sins. she toned out there conversation till another knight came and gave away her companions identity. She ran into the forest with the rest she yelped when p/n tackled her to the ground so she would not get hit by the attack he sent their way.

Her eyes widen seeing the dragon mark on the tavern owners shoulder.
"he's.. the sin of warth.."

she watched as he sent the knight flying and seatdropped when then a gaint green pig landed on the knights she climbed up the ladder after Elizabeth and Meliodas. She waited for p/n to get up onto the gaint pig before sitting down wondering what adventures await them.