[ food ]

(mature content)

i came back with something for her to eat—a strawberry jam sandwich, an apple, apple juice and black coffee —and closed the door as i entered.

isobel was talking on the phone and she motioned for me to place them on her desk and i did as told, waiting for her in her office chair, spinning in circles.

"jesus take the wheeeeeeel." i sang lowly, "take it from my handsssss."

i kept singing until she was off of the phone and she turned and shook her head at me, smiling.

"seriously?"

"mhm," i hummed and she walked up to the desk and asked if the apple was washed and i told her no.

she disappeared to the bathroom, going to wash the apple. isobel came back a few seconds later and throw the apple at me. i caught it and gave her a puzzled look.

"it's yours."

"but i brought it for you."

"and im offering it to you."

i squinted my eyes at her and before i could blink, isobel was in front of me. i gasped in shock and she placed a finger underneath my chin.

"don't refuse my offer." she mumbled and i gulped, nodding. she smiled in satisfaction and pecked the corner of my lips. i wasn't satisfied so i held her face with my empty hand and placed my lips on hers.

isobel kissed me back and my eyes fluttered shut as the familiar butterflies came in my stomach and sparks danced against my skin. i wrapped my arms around her neck to tug her closer. isobel leaned down more and rested her hands on the chair handle to brace herself up.

she grunted in my mouth and her hands went to my waist. lifting me up slowly, she didn't break the kiss and i wrapped my legs around her waist, her hands going underneath my ass to hold me up. that didn't last for long though. isobel placed me on the table and she kept our lips connected all the way.

i moaned softly in her mouth when she squeezed my ass and isobel pulled back from the kiss and looked at me in the eyes, her eyes clouded with lust.

at this point, i didn't care.

my hands went to her jacket and i took it off fastly and removed the tie from around her neck. isobel connected our lips and my hands stayed on her chest, fumbling with the buttons to pull the blouse and soon, it was off.

her blue lace bra came in my eyesight and i bit my lip, looking at her plump breasts that were tempting to my eyes.

my hands reached around her back and i pulled the bra, not once did she stopped me. her tits released from the sheer and soon, i was sucking on her nipples, moans coming from her mouth.

things went fast and soon, i was laying on her desk, the papers scattered on the ground, my shirt and skirt gone, only leaving me in my undergarments and pantyhose. isobel is straddling me, her titties hovering right above my face. i licked her pink nub and she bit her lip. she started to grind her hips against mine, making. both of us moan.

isobel moved down on my hips and looked down at my crotch. her fingers went to the pantyhose and she ripped it, making me gasp.

"isobel! you can't do that."

"and why not, baby?" she rasps out and moved back up on my waist. she lifted my leg and placed it over her shoulder, her other leg between mine so that we were in a scissoring position.

isobel started to move her hips against mine slowly and i gave her a small glare.

"im wearing it, duhh! plus it's unprofessional to wear a torn pantyhose. you've probably left so many tears in it already." i whined. my whining was cut off by a moan as she picked up her pace with her hips.

"i don't give a fuck." she growled and leaned down to place her lips on mine.

i cry out between the kiss, pleasurable sensations running through my body at the feeling of her pussy against mine. i moved my hips against hers to make the friction multiply and let me tell you, oh my fucking god.

my eyes rolled back in my head as my stomach started to go crazy, meaning im near my orgasm.

"im so close, isobel." i whimpered.

she pulled back from the sloppy kiss and leaned down to my neck.

"don't cum yet, mama." she moaned in my ear, "im almost there."

my hands went around her back, my nails most likely scraping her skin, cutting her but at this point, i didn't care. i was in too much pleasure and i was about to cum.

"i-i can't h-hold it anymore." i moaned loudly and isobel started to move her hips faster against mine, making it impossible for me to keep up the pace with her.

"cum with me." she whimpered.

with one last buck from her hips against mine, my orgasm came crashing down on me, making me cry out loudly, my nails scraping against her back in pleasure. my eyes rolled back in my head and due to how loud i was, my voice went hoarse.

"isobel." i moaned out as did she, moaning my name as we both cum. her hips slowed down, still meeting mine in slow rhythms to help us finish riding out our orgasms.

"fuck." isobel whispered in my ear.

my hands fell from her back and i closed my eyes as i let out a breath.

she didn't move for a while, keeping her head buried in my neck.

"you okay?" i muttered and she nodded.

"yeah, just relieving the feeling." i hummed and isobel sat up and looked down at my body that was laying on her desk.

"you're so pretty."

i blushed and she smiled at my cheeks.

isobel got up from off of me and went to grab our clothes from around the office. i looked at her and saw that her back was red and had a lot of scratch marks on them. some blood was sleeping from the marks and it made me gasp in horror.

"oh no."

i sat up and isobel turned to me.

"what?"

"your back— my fingernails— im so sorry." she gave me a confused look and then she smirked.

"it's okay, baby. it just means that i pleasured you well."

i gave her a playful glare and she came back to the desk and rested her arms beside my thighs. isobel pecked my lips multiple times and i smiled.

"be mine."

i hummed in questioning.

"be my girlfriend, imani."

i nodded with hesitation, "yes." isobel smiled and pecked my lips once more.

fuck not giving in.

"it's bad that we had to go at it for you to ask me." i smirked.

"i was going to ask on our next date." she pointed a finger at me and i laughed.

"sure."

"im not lying."

"didn't say you were."

"why the smart mouth?" one of her eyebrows shot up and i shrugged.

"i don't have a 'smart mouth'." i raised my eyebrows and isobel gave me a look that says 'dont test me, imani'. i only smirked and jumped down from the desk and grabbed my dress from her.

"i believe we have a meeting to attend."

-

"this is too fast paced for me" be quiet.