Take On The World

Alexa's Pov

Back in the day my mom and my great-aunt were just starting middle school and they thought they were ready to take on the world and so my grandpa Cory and my Grandma Topanga let them take train and in the subway and let them explore the world. On that train my mom started to fall back while the train moved and she fell onto my father's lap. They also shared the first kiss and that was the day that they fell in love.

Now were in the present and today was the day that we did the same thing so me and my best friend got to explore the world

Now were in the present and today was the day that we did the same thing so me and my best friend got to explore the world. My mom gave us a train pass and then we got on and just like my mom, there was this boy who I found really cute. 

Let's just say that like my mom Riley, I fell onto his lap. Later we got to school and we were learning about The cold war and then all of a sudden we get a new student and that student happens to be the boy I fell onto. My grandpa says that our new student's name is Carter and I was getting nervous because cute boy is in my school.

Trinity notices that I was getting nervous so she tells me "Don't be nervous, go up to him and talk to him or I'll just push you on to his lap again"

I said "Peaches, you know I can't go up and talk to him"

Later that day we were out in the hallway and Carter had texted me so I texted back and then Trin noticed that we were texting each other instead of talking so she said "What are you doing? Don't text him go up to him and talk to him he's literally right there , come on you got this!" 

I didn't go up to him but instead I texted him "Hi, Hey How's your day going"

She then said "Oh come on, it isn't that hard to talk to him"

I said "Just like mom was nervous to talk to my father, I'm nervous to talk to Carter"

She pushed me over to him and all I did was act weird and I kept trying to talk to him but I couldn't so I went back over to her and she said "Why are you like this"

I just took my phone and texted her instead. We then went to class and my grandpa was telling us to give me our phones. We did and then he told us to go to a library because oh we can learn through actual books. Fun! I'm being sarcastic. Anyway so me, Carter, Trinity, and Hudson went to the library and found a book about starting conversations.

It was the most boring thing I had ever had to but he won't give our phones back until were done.

Later after being there for what seemed like hours, I went home and mom and dad were sitting on the couch and I went over and sat down between them. My mom asked me how my day was and I said "Well Grandpa took our phones and made us go to a library because we were on our phones too much in class"

Mom said "We had to do the same thing and I bet there's a guy who you find cute and you finally talked to him while you were there"

I said "Yeah his name is Carter and he's like my Lucas, he's like dad where you found dad cute and how you were so nervous to talk to him. I mean he's really cute and yeah we talked for hours and were going to be friends for now so I guess I'm like"

Mom said "Your like Riley and Lucas"

I said "Yeah we are like you guys and some day me and him will have are own kids and get married, um well I'm gonna go sit by the bay window"

I did just that and then Trinity came through the window and sat down next to me. We talked and the funny thing was that Hudson came through the window and did what dad would do and said to us "Ladies"

We both said "Go away Hudson!"

Yeah so let me tell you about him, Hudson is the son of Farkle Minkus who is like another uncle to me. He's funny and weird and nerdy. Hudson is just like how his father used to be. He does the Ladies thing and he's a science nerd and has a crush on both of us but if Farkle is like an uncle to me then he's like a cousin, a cousin you don't want to have around because their super annoying!

The next school day he came up to me and Trinity and said "Which one of you is gonna date me?"

I said "Hudson we can't be a thing because one, I like Carter and secondly your like a cousin to me since your dad is like an uncle to me so I will never date you and neither will she so please leave"

Later that day we went home and dad was the only one who was in the kitchen and living room area so he saw me and asked me what my day was like and I said "Oh it was great dad, It was just wonderful. Hudson asked us which one was gonna date him and I told him that neither of were because we like him as a friend and he's like a cousin to me, god I just hate him sometimes"

He looks me right in my eyes and says "Alexa Lily Friar"

I said "What? Did I do something wrong dad"

He said "You gotta be nice to him, he'll change one day"

I said "Well didn't you hate Farkle the first time you met him, wasn't he annoying"

He said "Yeah he was"

I said "Ok and yeah he changed but his son hasn't well not yet and until he does I will try to be his friend but I can't make any promises"

I then went to my room and fell asleep.  Then Trinity woke me up and she was sitting on the bay window and I screamed and then I calmed I knew it was her but she really scared me. Goodnight bestie!