Not So Normal Life

I woke up in my bedroom, it was dirty and covered in crap because of the house I live in, but maybe we shouldn't talk about that.

I go downstairs and find my father, who is also my mother.. But it's complicated. 

"Ah, my beautiful little corpse" Dad smiled his terrifying smile, it never seemed to bother me though. 

Dad is well.. He doesn't look like me. Because he's a shapeshifter.. 

But mainly goes as a clown named Pennywise, but I'm not gonna call my dad one of his stage names, I can teleport but I'm a shapeshifter too, but I mainly just go as my main form, a regular girl. 

I know, I know, I could be so many other cool things. When I came out of my dad I just looked human, and I'm growing up human, except for powers, I've been studying America ever since those long years ago when I could walk and talk, and I've learned that other people have powers too, but that's some kind of lab in the state of Indiana, but I live in Derry, Maine so I won't be talking about that.

My dad has never let me outside of the house, so I've never really interacted with a person before, but hopefully today I might, I've been begging every month now. 

"Hey, dad!" I smiled, may I mention that I don't eat kids? I'm just not comfortable with that. 

"Are you hungry for a delicious body?" He asked me, holding out a kid's torso, I pushed it away. 

"No thanks, but do you think I can go see the world now?" Dad sighed his squealed sighs.

"Y/n dear, I don't think you're ready yet" I frowned as he ruffled with his giant collar. 

"Please! I just want to live a normal life! Go to school, make a few friends, eat ACTUAL food" Dad groaned. 

"Fine! You may go to the outside" I lit up and jumped up and down, I ran over to dad and hugged him. 

"Yes!! Thank you!! Thank you!!" I ran all around the house excitedly.

"Don't get yourself killed, okay my wilted rose?" I nodded with a giant grin on my face, I get to go to school!!! Tomorrow is the first day of school, so dumb that I have to wait. 

𝘕𝘦𝘳𝘥, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭? 𝘋𝘰𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘥, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭? 𝘛𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘥, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘥𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭? 𝘘𝘶𝘢𝘥𝘳𝘶𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘥.