Meet The Losers Club

Even if my life might be disgusting, I don't have to be. I dressed myself up for my first day, a f/c dress with a ribbon and a collar, f/c ballet flats, and long white socks to complete the look, sure I looked like America's sweetheart but I wanted to look good, I grabbed a checkered patterned backpack and teleported to my new school, thankfully people thought I just walked.

I walked to my locker and in the blink of an eye, I opened it and placed my backpack inside of it, I closed it gently and walked to my first class, apparently, I was advanced even if it was my first day. 

I walked inside and saw many kids walking to their tables when I saw the teacher. 

"Hello!" I chirped and the teacher smiled at me. 

"Hello! You must be y/n. Welcome to advanced!" My smile grew bigger as she stood up. Everyone thought I was a stranger since this was the seventh day of class for them and the first for me. 

"Thank you!" I cheerfully replied, the teacher stood up and clapped her hands to earn everyone's attention. 

"Everyone! We have a new student! May you please introduce yourself?" I nodded and took a deep breath. 

"Hello, my name is y/n" I paused, what the hell is my last name gonna be?! Well, my father used to be Robert Gray so I'll go with that "Y/n Gray, I'm so very excited to be in this class!" I chirped happily, kids looked me up and down and caught a bit of blush on their faces, but one was only jaw dropped. 

He had golden curls, dark brown eyes, a blue iron-pressed shirt just like my dress, khaki pants, and brown dress shoes.

"Go find a seat now" She whispered to me, I nodded and walked over to the boy. 

"Hello, may I sit here?" The boy shot up at me, not knowing what to do. His eyes met mine, scared like a puppy. 

"Y-yes" I sat down and he cursed himself under his breath for stuttering, and mentioning someone's name. 

We had similar handwriting, but his handwriting is much fancier than mine, so it was kinda cool. 

𝚈/𝚗 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚢

𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓃𝓁𝑒𝓎 𝒰𝓇𝒾𝓈

As we did a few worksheets I twirled my hair as I wrote, I caught his name on the worksheet, Stanley Uris, 'cool name' I thought, I could feel small glances at me, he was watching me twirl my hair as if it was something interesting to watch, like a really good tv show. 

My ankle brushed up against his and he blushed, I hadn't noticed cause I was too wrapped up in the simple- I mean 'advanced' math questions. Soon I finished before anyone else and handed the paper to the teacher, I grabbed a book about birds from the library in the corner and began to read it. 

"You like reading about birds?" Stan asked me, my head turn to his, and nodded. 

"Birds are so interesting! Did you know that there are-" Stan cut me off by knowing exactly what I was gonna say.

"18,000 species in the world, I like birds too" I smiled and he smiled back. 

"We could read it together when you're finished if you want" Stan nodded and quickly finished his paper, he didn't want any time to be wasted to spend time with a book, Stan took hold of the right side while I had the left, we finished reading at the same time and talked about the types of birds we read, I think I just made a friend. 

"Do you want to sit with me and my friends at lunch?" My face lit up and I nodded hastily. 

"I would love that!" Stan looked down and blushed, smiling down at his shoes after me accepting his proposal (no not like that).