For You | chapter 14

"fat ass and she get to the shit"
DDs pov
"nigga she said why the fuck you here" ddot cut me off standing up frustrated. he don't like shit like this.

"i said im her nigga. nigga" the dumb ass nigga devontae said walking up to ddot. he was taller than ddot but ddot laughed under his breath like he found it funny.

"just to clarify he is not my nigga" mel stood on her tippy toes looking over at the two.

devontae turned around. "mel cmon stop lying to these niggas you know you don't mean that shit i love you" he stepped closer to her.

"listen nigga" mel grabbed the forty three. oh shit she on bad timing. she sat down on the edge of her bed and emptied the clip counting the bullets.

"i gave you a chance to leave me the fuck alone. and now you buggin thinking you finna come up here fucking wit fam" she said taking parts from the clip.

"i let you have ivy and she ain't stay."  she said as she finished with the bullets shrugging like she was talking to herself. nottis eyes widened like he knew exactly what she was talking about.

i'll ask about that later. this shit feel straight out of a movie. "man i neva wanted that girl mel and-" he started.

"stop calling me mel" she deadpanned him looking up from the took apart gun. she good as hell taking it apart.

is he the reason she don't like being called mel?  this bum ass wanna be hard nigga?  i'll pistol whip this nigga.

"so... imma ask one more time tae. why the fuck are you here." she stated more than a question. "and you better tell her right fucking now" ddot said.

"and god help you if it's a lie" notti added.  "straight up" i said loud enough for him to hear. i saw the fear flash in his eyes. he wasn't scared of us. he's scared of melody. that's new.

"got niggas fightin ya battles and shit"he said. " never that". she yawned looking tired of the situation.

notti was silent trynna kill dude with his eyes. he definitely know something i don't. i watched as melody put the gun back together like it was brand new.

"ivy texted me said you was acting off thought i could put some sense in you" he said. she really putting fear in the nigga heart right now. you can tell by his body language .

melody lifted the gun up pointing it at his head with pure venom on her eyes.  i'm starting to get worried. "nigga. get out" she said squinting her eyes making a face like he was dumb.

"mel you letting niggas boost ya head up and shit what happened to us." tae said trynna look all innocent.

"you fucked my best friend. my arm is getting tired and my trigger finger itchin don't test me." melody threatened. "look it wasn't even like that" he tried to justify.

melody sighed in frustration. "can i get arrested again if i shoot him in the foot? cause i'm on two strikes and ion wanna go to juvie e gone kill me." she asked me placing a silencer on it.

i shrugged. "self defense" i probably shouldn't have said that because the look on her face told me she wasn't kidding but she had this evil look on her face and it was so sexy. i've never seen mel like this so i wanted to see how it it would play out.

she had this thinking look in her eyes. "fuck it. yolo." she said and before i could comprehend i heard the gun go off and my ears started ringing from the loud noise. fuck what did she just do.

i looked over at notti and ddot who had proud looks on there faces. so i'm really the only one shocked right now? my thoughts got took over by devontaes screaming.

"you acting like a lil bitch right now. you buggin shut up" ddot said. "let's go take him out by the alley" ddot said to notti.

"you stay here with mel mel" notti pointed at me. "y-yeah" i said nodding my head.

"you just had to come the day mel was playing with her guns" notti patted his shoulder. "guess it was a sign" ddot teased the crying nigga as they walked out.

"yo mel ..i mean mel mel you good" i said not wanting to tick her off. who knew she could be so brutal. you know how many times i could've got shot fucking with this girl?

"no it's okay you can call me mel... and yeah i'm fine " she shrugged throwing the gun back in the decorated cardboard box and putting back at the top back of her closet.

"bro that was so crazy, you was all like i got two strikes i don't wanna go to juvie and then you was like yolo and just shot his ass with no remorse i didn't even know the safety was off that shittt was crazyyy and he was screaming like a lil baby while everybody just looked at him enjoying his pain. y'all are creepy" i ranted.

she just laughed. "look doing a night or two in jail is nothing been there done that . but ian ready for juvie" she said.

"speaking of...what the hell you got a misdemeanor for" i asked. when notti and ddot asked earlier she avoided the question.

"haha" she laughed nervously slipping into her bed. "did i say misdemeanor" she said. "yeah" i looked at her weirdly. "look how about you let me nap and then i can tell you ALLLLL about my misdemeanor charge" she proposed.

that's so cap. "mel it's blood all over ya floor" i said. "oh fuck you right" she got up and left the room coming back with a bucket of stuff.

i looked at her in confusion. "this is not the first time somebody been shot in this house. be foreal." she shook her head and she sprayed stuff and started scrubbing.

the blood was coming up easy as hell. i wonder what she using. "i forget you e sisters sometimes" i stated. "the more i get to know you the more i see how alike y'all are" i added.

she scrubbed a little more before she stood up and i looked at the spot. you could clearly tell something had been cleaned. she must've saw the look on my face and said "the spot will fade by tomorrow." she said.

she walked out her room putting the bucket away. then she walked back in. "it smells like chemicals but nothing is gonna stop my nap" she said getting back in. the bed.

how can she sleep after shooting someone. "i don't know i think about my puppies and rainbows or some shit" she mumbled turning away from me..

bro why do i keep saying this shit out loud. i turned on my side facing away from her. i don't want a repeat of last time. e took me out side the house and told me he would strangle me if he found out i did something with his sister.

i felt my eyes drooping and decided to close them letting my sleepy state take over.

•••••

"WHAT THE FUCK" i heard edot yell.
fuck. not again.

y'all i fell asleep after school it was a long ass day😭i'm sorry anyway. we got to see baby ooter mel🫠 and her ex is deluded.

we boutta have more dd and mel alone timeeeeeee😏