Really

Alex: Hello and welcome back to International film News. This is Alex and Lina from KTC. Today we have the cast of the new global sensation 'Our Professor Stepsister' with us. Let's welcome, our female lead Ahn Yn, the international stars of music and film industry BTS and the Asian Twins of Global Film industry, Lee Ara and Lee Areum!

Yn: Hello nice to see see you again, I'm Ahn Yn

BTS: Hello we are BTS

Ara&Areum: Hi, we are the Lee twins, Ara/Areum.

Lina: Welcome to KTC and thanks for coming. How are you guys?

Yn: I'm fine

BTS: We are good

Lee twins: We are good Alex: Ok then shall we start?

Yn, twins, BTS: Yes!

Alex: Alright, first question is how did you feel when you were chosen to be on the cast for Our Professor Stepsister?

Yn: I was all good and this character was kinda similar to my real behaviour. So it was easy and working with my besties were the best.

Lina: I feel like a lemon aid Well how about BTS. How did you feel?

Nj: We were a bit tensed when director anu asked us to act in the film as she is really strict when it comes to work. But when we heard the story, we agreed to give it a try. And that's it.

Alex: Ok and Lee twins

Ara: The sole reason we joined the cast was Yn.

Lina: Why yn?

Areum: She is our idol and we always wanted to work with her. So this film was like a dream come true.

Lina: That was a cute.

Alex: Yes it is. So how was the experience on the shooting set. Like can you give us a detailed narration?

Yn: The shooting went pretty smooth and it didn't have much retakes but there was one part where we had to retake a bit.

Lina: Which one?

Yn: The scene where i went on the first trip with bts. In that scene when I come down, they will be mesmerized and i calling them out and all. We had to retake it atleast three times because these guys didn't move an inch even when i threw water on them

Jm: You were looking so gorgeous and anyone would be in the same condition as us!!!!

Th: Yeah, we even had to change the script a bit because of her beauty

Alex: You changed the script???

Jk: Yeah, in the real story, we would be avoiding her at first because of these foreign feelings.

Yg: You see, the story actually goes like when yn arrives we get mesmerised but we try to ignore the feelings and avoid her because we are afraid that we would lose her or she might play with our feelings

Jh: But at one point, these feelings becomes uncontrollable even when she does nothing but does her own work and our feelings grow to obsession then make her ours.

Nj: In the original script, the twins amd choi die way earlier.

Jn: We always take care of her and finds about choi trying to use the twins to hurt yn, and we take them down before he could even start the plan. That's how the real script goes.

Lina: What, that's so much different from the film!!!

Nj: Yeah, it was only because we couldn't ignore yn.

Jh: We were supposed to behave rude and cold with her but the very moment we see her, we accidently smile.

Yg: And you can say the film you saw, we didn't act, every gesture was real.