♠Chapter 20♠

"Hey! No it is one of us!" Alina said angrily

"Hey! No it is one of us!" Alina said angrily. Of course, she is angry. Cheol makes Jimin happy and she cannot bear to see Jimin sad. Whipped. All the way.

"Ah..? This Alien?" Rino asked. "It is harmless. Plus, Cheol will help us." She added trying to calm them down. Don't want them firing their guns in the dark.

"Let's move. There's no point arguing here, Cheol is not going anywhere." Yoongi said whining. Probably grumpy about the situation. Figured, he only likes sleeping.

Jimin looked at him gratefully. Yoongi ruffled Jimin's hair and smiled a little, walking ahead of them leaving Alina and Jimin behind with Cheol. "Why are you looking at him like that?" Alina asked raising her eyebrow.

"Well.. he helped us!" Jimin said giggling. "I helped you too." Alina said crossing her arms in front of her.

"Won't I get something...for helping you?" Alina asked lowly, smirking. "W-what do y-you want?" He asked biting his lip.

She slowly traced her hand down his arm and interwined her fingers with his. "I'll be expecting my reward." She said winking.

"Aren't you two coming??" Jin shouted looking at them, swating his hands annoyingly. "Coming." She said and pulled jimin with her and Cheol following behind them.

***

"Welcome!!" Rino said smiling, opening a large door, to a god damn city! "What in the world is this?!" Taehyung exclaimed, shocked. And not just him, they all had the same expression on.

It was an underground city, a thriving one at that. It doesn't even look like they that aliens have attacked us. It's strangely normal here.

"We are glad to have more people here. Welcome to the Moon city." A gruff, deep voice said, a man with what seems to be bodyguards behind him walked towards them. "Lee Alina and Jeon Jungkook." The man said.

Jungkook gulped confused and a bit scared. "Uncle." Alina said smiling a little. Jungkook looked at her shock. The last time jungkook met his uncle was when he was very little, a kid who didn't know anything.

"Alina, my favourite niece." The man said chuckling. "I am your only niece." She said rolling her eyes and walked towards him. The man extended his arms for a tight hug.

"You have grown up to be such a beautiful women." He said kissing on top of her head. "Thank you, uncle." The man glanced towards Jungkook, who was chewing his lips nervously.

"Jungkook. Remember me?" He asked smiling. "Uhh..kinda." jungkook said rubbing his neck. Jungkook looked towards Alina and gestured her for some help or else the situation will definitely become awkward.

"Ofcourse. You were very little at that time. Anyways, we have a lot to catch up young man." He said laughing. Jungkook giggled and nodded. Happy that the situation did not become awkward.

"Hanata. Show them their building. Alina, you and your friends should rest, my men have arranged everything." He said, dominance clear in his voice. "Thank you, uncle." She said smiling gratefully.

The man with his guard walked off with only leaving a man behind, Hinata. "Follow me." He said in a poise manner. His face screamed 'strictly buisness only' guy.

For about five minutes they walked straight, the underground city was huge and full of life. Jimin's eyes glimmered seeing this scene in front of him. He only wished that he could stay here forever. Maybe, live a new life with Alina. Right, Alina. It struck him all of a sudden that he was thinking a future with Alina.

A future in which Alina was with him, beside him. The thought made him smile. He maybe omitted the fact that there might be a part where Alina was not thinking a future with him. But all her actions and the way she acts around makes him believe that maybe she wants to have a future with him.

"What are you thinking about?" Alina asked tilting her head. "Huh? What?" He asked confused. "Everyone went ahead to their rooms. Only we are left." She said crossing her arms in front of her chest. "What are you thinking about?" She asked again.

"Nothing, just that this place doesn't even look like it has been affected by the alien apocalypse. It's mind boggling." He said smiling a little. "Hmm.. you are right! I am loving the vibes here." She said shoving her hands in her pyjama pockets.

"Let's go to our room." Alina said turning around but was stopped by Jimin. "Our?" He asked. "Yes! Our. Why? You don't want to stay with me?" Alina asked staring at him.

"No! It's not that! You know your uncle is here.... He might ask something.. why we are living together? And all.." jimin said explaining, well atleast trying to.

Alina looked at him and clicked her tongue. She moved forward close to him, staring right in his eyes. "Then why don't you just ask me the question Jimin? Just ask me, you know what my answer is going to be."

"Huh?" He was caught off guard, jimin gulped and tried to avoid her pretty eyes. "Don't huh me! How about this. You ask me anything. And I mean ANYTHING and I will say yes to it." Alina said, trying not to show how desperate she was but obviously failing.

"You will say yes to any question I ask?" Jimin's eyes twinkled. Alina muttered a quick finally and motioned him to ask any thing he wants with a smile on her face.

"Can I sleep on the other side of the bed? I don't like sleeping on the right side, I am not used to it." Jimin said pouting.

Alina stared at him without any expression, just blinking her eyes in disbelief.

"Are you fuvcking kidding me?!?" She exclaimed in frustration.

***
-Alex💜