Paper Planes

Title: Paper Planes
Description: Time stops for no one, though sometimes we wish it would.
Characters: Luhan, Sehun, Taeyeon
Word Count: 12238
Chapters: 6+1 (Epilogue currently not uploaded)
Start Date: March 16, 2013
End Date: June 9, 2014

This story is marked as complete, although currently it is missing an epilogue. Due to technical difficulties it is unsure how soon the missing piece will be updated, however the story is still readable without this extra part. I hope you enjoy this story, as I sincerely enjoyed writing it.

Story needs a bit of editing but mistakes are small and should not hinder your reading experience.

I believe the audio will only play in this chapter. If you wish to listen to it while reading I suggest opening it up in a new tab if possible, or searching "Paper Planes Adventure - Deemo" in YouTube or Soundcloud.

Please Read:

I would like you all to know that in the (hopefully) upcoming months I shall be rewriting Paper Planes once I have a laptop. The reason for this is that I have been wanting to re-edit this for a while, but reading back there is a lot that I would like to change and add, enough that it would just be easier to rewrite and upload the whole thing as a new story. This version will be kept uploaded for all those who like reading this version, and I'll alert people when the.new version is posted.

As many are aware this story is missing an epilogue. This version will not have the epilogue uploaded. I feel it pointless to rewrite the epilogue for this version only to then rewrite it for the new version. Although the version will be the same story as this version more or less, it will be longer and have a slightly different ending. I would have to tailor the epilogue for both versions, and that just doesn't seem practical.

So yes, I hope you enjoy this version of the story, and hope you will look forward to the new version too!