lost in someone's Love 💟 part-2

Namjoon take his bag and go for his college......

                         In college
He walk in ground and someone grabe from back he turn around and see jin beside him........he give him smile and hug..... Jin is namjoon's friend...
Jin: good morning.....joonie..☺️☺️
Namjoon: good morning jinu...☺️☺️
And that time one boy come on cycile and he want to race with namjoon.... But    he lost his balence and fell down from cycil.......
Jin: ohh..... Are u okay? Haa jungkook
Namjoon:😂😂😂 are u okey kookie.... If u don't know how to ride than. Why haaa.....
Jungkook: oh hello... Namjoon please stop ha😡😡 and help me.....
Namjoon: ohh ok..okk he give his hand to kooki and pull him to got up.....
Jin: taht was so funny😂😂😂
Jungkook: let's go... Angrily

Than they three go for them class....they go in the class they see... Suga is sleeping   taehyung and hobi are gossip with each other and jimin is try to seet on chair.... But he fells dwon.......namjoon , jin and jungkook enter in the class...they take them seats.....
Jungkook: hey... Guys how are u alll...
Jimin&v: we are good and u all....
Jungkook: also good....and then he hit Suga' s head....in kidding way....
Jungkook: hey...sleepy cat 😺 wake up its not your home.... This is class....
Suga: I know.... Let me sleep more(In sleepy voice.)
Hobi: kooki,, are u okk?
Jungkook: yes.... But why u ask?
Hobi: I saw u feel down from cycile 😂
Jungkook: shut up yaar......... Don't ask me about that....(with pout)
All: good morning sir.......
Prof..: good morning class.........
All student bow to sir and seat in their bench....and start study... Namjoon is good in study so he also study focusly......
Jin: hey.....wana bunk class after this...haa
Jungkook&v: yaaa.... it's good idea...
Hobi: no... I don't want...
Jimin: I want but I want to study also if I fail this time my mom kill me.....
Suga: let me sleep please......huh...
All member silent because the professor come to from Suga and stand behind Suga and start clapping and all class start clapping that time Suga wake up and start clapping and find sir but he can't than he look bake sir stand behind him..... professor take his ear and garb him.....
Proff: u come heare for sleep huh😡😡
Suga: ahhh.....sorry sir... I will not doing this..sir...ahhhhh it's hurt sir.... Please sir sorry sir.......
All memeber: 😂😂😂😂😂😂 this sleepy cat 😺😺😺😺. 
Proff: ok....but next time be carefull
Suga: ok ok sir....rub his ear 👂 and come to his seat..... And with this lecture is over........