the pink demon. my new pink demon friend.

{ The pink demon. }
{ My new pink demon friend. }

Walking troung the streets of london, we can see her, Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford, making little childish jumpings, like the cute little girl she is.

Everything was normal, she was with her servant buyding clothes as always. Well until she found a book, a strange book, the book was blue one with the big dipper on it. She was curious with that book, she didn't know why, but she did. She showed it to her servant, Paula.

- ¡Look at this book pau! ¿Isn't it look amazing?

- Eh my lady-.. i don't you sould touch things from the floor

But she didn't lister to her, well isn't someting new from her anyway so. Eli brough that book to the mansion, and everything was extravagant, so many weird things. And scary ones.. but "one" page catched her attention.

A demon, a triangle one.

"This demon appeared in my dreams one night. It remember me from someone.. i hope isn't who i think it is. But i will be on alert, the name the demon gave to me was Mari, she said she didn't have a last name, well she says she thinks she doents have one, she was.. nice?.. she looked a little confusing and didn't know what to say, so i asked her gender, if demons even ad one. She say: "i i don't think so, but those female things about humans sounds cool, so treat me like a lady one""

The midford didn't understad anything, she only ad a masive curiosity for this demon, and the person who write this book. She neither didn't found anything about him or she. Then she passed the pages to continue to read everything.

"We talked, i told her some things about the humans and others, she pay to much atention to me when i talked, looks like this demon as no memorys about nothing or know anything. Interesting. I don't know if i sould talk about this with my sister, for now i will not, for security, the demon ad curiosity for history, she wanted to know everything, so i did someting i didn't expected to let it happens.. i let her posessed my body, with a deal about leting her know more if she follow my orders, she acepted it and she knew almost everything in human world, we where just the two of us like this for a while, until my sister found about it, i ad to explain to her that mari was safe, i even presented her to mari, leting mari use my body of course, and i don't even know how but.. now they like eart other like best friends, she show her manga and anime, and i mari was.. ¡In love!. She then goes to my mind to my sister's, waching anime and cartoons, and reading manga and comics, i didn't expected to them being close to eart other, well i think that is good right?"

¿Sister?. ¿Anime?. ¿Manga, comics and cartoons?. Now elizabeth ad more and more cuestions about the person who write this.

The night was starting to show up, with her good night she fall asleep, then her eyes open up again only to find out she wanst in her home now.