Episode 19

Rushing towards your house as fast as you can, about to loose your sh¡T, you were freaking out, as soon as you pulled over the entrance of your house, and stepped out.
The view infront caught your attention, rather than feeling relieved that your daughter is safe, you again freaking out that what if he found it?

Your daughter and him.....
Tons of questions going inside your mind, that What if he already found out the truth? What if he knows that Aereum is his blood? Will he take her away from me?
Soon your thoughts were disturbed by Aereum 's scream, you saw that she slipped while running and hurted her arm

"Aereum!!!" you ran towards her, before he could do anything you lift her up in your arms and made your way towards your living area

"Lia! Bring my medical kit!"

Your maid rushed with your emergency kit towards where you were sitting with you daughter

Treating her wound (small scratch) your hands were shaking because right now your mind is clouded by negative thoughts

"M-mom?"

"Sit back quitely!! Who told you to leave the school with anyone you want huh!? Do you know how much worried I was!!"

You were shouting at her, poor girl was crying silently since you were just scolding her in a very over and rude way, he couldn't tolerate it anymore and decided to speak up

"I think you should sit and have some water, Dr. Y/N, and she came with me because you weren't there for her! I thought of meeting her and good thing I was on time, rather than being thankful you're shouting at a kid, how pathetic "

He scolded, while you were looking down tons of negative thoughts going on inside your head and he started comforting Aereum.
Minutes later she slept in his arms so he took her and tucked inside her bed.
Coming out of her room, he came towards where you were sitting

" Aereum is happy when she's around me so I'll come to meet her whenever I want to and you cannot stop me! "

You looked towards him,
" Why, who do you think you're!? "

" You know very well who I'm "

His question confused you more

" What do you mean!? "

" Ohh so you forgot that I'm still a mafia who can kill you at any minute, and nobody would be able to find your body "

With that he smirked towards your direction and left from there
_________________________________
Meanwhile Somewhere else:

Sitting on a sofa like a king, with legs crossed he was waiting for the man to wake up, who was tied infront of him to a chair

Minutes later that man opened his eyes

"Good Morning Dr. Kim"

"Y-you" he gulped hard after seeing the man after all these years. The man he was running away from but why?

" So you know me? "

" N-no, who a-are you? "

" K-Kim S-seokjin"

He imitates the stuttering of the tied man, while his guards just laugh

" So be truthful and tell me everything you know about me that i don't"

But the man kept silent

" Be quick or I have my ways"

He saw on of the guard coming towards him with a metal baseball bat, and raised to hit him

" S-stop!! I'll tell"

" Spill it up..... "

" Years ago, I was on a trip with my other friends, we all planned to spend a night in jungle more like an adventurous one. But as soon as the moon came bright up, he showed up, the psycho killer, there were rumours that there's a killer in woods, and basically our mission was to find out that whether this killer thing is real or not, but he showed up killing us one by one and for self defence one of my friend fired some bullets on his thighs because of which he couldn't move anymore but still managed to kill each and every member of our group, he was growning in pain and as a doctor i couldn't see this, I started treating him and maybe because of this he didn't killed me and told me to shut my mouth and he'll let me go, I did what exactly he told. I study more about him and I found out that man is a patient of PTSD, so we started meeting alot and become good friends, not until a girl entered his house without permission and that's when his deadly obsession began, he tortured her every single day, he raped her, she was in pain but he still beats her, and after he torture her he used to call me so that I can treat her on time to time, But her physical as well as mental health is becoming more worse, she was getting pale and pale but he didn't care.
More likely after a year she was with him still captured he develops some feelings for her and stopped forcing her, torture her, becomes more friendly and they both came into a relationship but things didn't work for very long when one day he disappeared, in a thin air like he never existed she waited for him, and waited but he never showed up. Later that girl found out that she was pregnant with his child, and to raise her child she needs to earn, as she was a medical student she again joined her uni after a year, during that process she found something awful but valuable that helped her financially, and she completed her studies as a doctor, she also gave a birth to a healthy baby girl, after that she renovated her house, more like her lover's house and hired maids to look after her daughter and here she's now the Seoul's best surgeon"

He stopped when he saw Seokjin's tears were sliding off, which he wiped away, his head spinned and hurted, everything blacks out and he faints.
______________________________
Please remember to vote or Oli London 🌚