Domino's tickle interrogation

Neena, better known to the world as Domino, has been your best friend for as long as you both can remember. She has never shown any romantic interest in anyone, but you have a feeling she likes someone. So, you decide to get the information forcefully.

Neena wakes up in her bed. It all seems normal, until she realizes she can't move. Her arms are strapped above her head and her legs are strapped down. She initially thinks it's one of her villains who has done this, until she sees you sitting in a chair in the corner of her room. She looks at you. "What are you doing? And why am I tied like this?" You smile and walk towards her. "I have always been curious if you like anyone, but I know you would never tell me willingly" Neena blushes. "Your right, I wouldn't. Not yet anyway" You carefully straddle her and look at her. "Well, I'm a curious cookie, so I want to know now. So I'm going to make you tell me" You wiggle your fingers in the air teasingly. Neena tries to break out. "Wait wait no, not that." You smile and lower your fingers onto her tummy. "Yes, this" Neena giggles. "Hehehehe, don't you dare" You smile big. "Oh yes, I dare" You wiggle your fingers fast on her tummy. Neena laughs. "Hahahahahahahahaha!!!! Your so dead!! Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!" You smile big. You never told Neena this, but you have always had a bit of a crush on her, so this is very enjoyable for you. "Oh I'm dead am I?" You tickle up and down her belly. Neena wiggles more, trying to get away from your devilishly tickly fingers. "Hahahahahahahahahaha!!! I'm still not telling you! Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!" You move to her sides "fine by me, I adore your laugh." Neena blushes and laughs. "Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! Noooo!!! Hahahahahahaha!!!!!" You smile as you continue. "Coochie Coochie coo. Not so tough now are you Domino. My domy is a little ticklish" you tease. Domino blushes hard and laughs. "Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!! Jerk!!! Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!" You quickly move your hands under her arms into her pits. Neena laughs way louder. "Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!! Stop it!!!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!" Neena knew she could not break. Her crush is actually on you, but there is no way she is telling you that. Even if it means dealing with tickles. She wiggled and laughs. "Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!! I'm not breaking!!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!" You smile big with an idea. "Hey, remember your weak spot we discovered in school?" Neena's eyes go wide remembering. You has found that Neena has remarkably ticklish elbows and would exploit every-time you wanted something from her. Neena struggles in the retrains. "No no no!!!" But it's too late. You grab onto her sensitive elbows and wiggle your fingers on them. Neena goes wild. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! EEEEE!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! IT TICKLES TOO MUCH!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!" You smile big. "You know what to tell me if you want it too stop" Neena blushes and laughs. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! NO!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!" You go faster. "Tell me" Neena wiggles like crazy, almost bucking you off. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!" You gently pinch at them. This sends her into high pitched screaming laughter. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! SHIT!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! IT'S TOO MUCH!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!"  You smile big, "You know what to tell me to make it stop" Neena breaks. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! OK OK!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! IT'S YOU!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!" You blush. "Wait what?" Neena blushes and smiles. "It's you. It has been for years." You take her retrains off. "Well uhm..... I have always liked you too" Neena moves her face close to you while she blushes. "What should we do with this information?" You smile and look at her. "I don't know, what ever shall we do?" Neena grabs your chin and pulls you in to a kiss. You close your eyes and kiss her back.

Well, looks like all the Dominos fell just the right way. (Sorry, that pun was bad 🤣)