<3

Grill took his seat across from chill, and the game began. It was all people from his class, thank god there wasn't anything landing on him. A lot of people actually did the seven minutes in heaven, the bottle was just a trivial part of jt. It eventually landed on grill, and he rolled his eyes and watched it spin. Around and around a few times, and it almost landed on jack, but in the last seconds it landed on chill. At first grill was relieved. But then he just started panicking. Internally chill as also screaming to himself, but he just smiled, and stood up, placing his hand in front of grill, who accepted if. They walked up the stupid stairs to the stupid room of this stupid house, who's house even was this anyway? Whatever it didn't matter it was still dumb and he hated this stupid game and chill was closing the door behind them and suddenly his thoughts came to a stop. Chill was reasonably drunk, and to be fair he almost was too. He was in the grey area of almost drunk mostly sober, things blurred ever so slightly and he felt little firecrackers in his chest whenever he looked back at chill.

"So big guy, do you wanna do anything? Or..." grill fiddled with the hem of his shirt before responding.

"This is stupid." He slumped down into the bed and faced the ceiling. "The hell do people even do in here? Make out? Fuck? It's all dumb. I dunno maybe I'm just drunk but I'd rather do that with you in my own house or something." Chills face went red, his eyebrows raised. Grill took his eyes off the ceiling and onto chill only realize what he had just said. Shit. Take it back. "I-no I-I didn't mean it like-" but chill just shot him a stupidly coy smile before making his way over to the bed, swaying a little as he did, and sitting next to him.

"You'd do that with me?" He teased. He got close to grill. To close for comfort. Or maybe it was comfortable. Grill didn't know. He couldn't tell. He pushed him away.

"Fuck off. I didn't mean it like that." He tried to make it sound aggressive but he hid in his face and looked away, obviously flustered. Chill giggled to himself, loud enough for grill to hear. He lowered his gaze, before sitting properly on the bed next to chill. Their hands were centimeters apart now, and grill felt chills steady breath on him. He looked up into his eyes. An ocean blue. He was in a trance. Was he sure he wasn't drunk? Because just then he had felt absolutely intoxicated. His heart picked up and he swore it skipped a beat when chill tilted his head to the side and shot him a warm smile. He looked away again. Chill challenged his gaze. That was when grill noticed a can of beer on the table. He walked over, and eyed it.

"Watcha thinkin about?" Chill asked, now laying down, his pretty head rolled back as he faced grill, his pretty hair covering up some of his pretty eyes, his pretty lips parted, his pretty cheeks a pretty red against his pretty skin, and why was grill thinking like that? None of it was wrong. He wasn't objecting it, he just...eyeing the can again, he picked it up to feel that it was almost full. He looked back to chill, admiring him. Seven minutes? They had been in there for about 3 already. He wanted to do something. But he needed an excuse. So he chugged the whole can down, gulping loudly, letting out a loud gasp when he finished it and crushing jt, throwing it off to the side.

"If I do something" he said, already feeling the effects. "I'm gonna do it drunk." He smiled. He started to feel a little giddy, as he sat down next to chill, who sat back up, leaning backwards to face chill. "This is...still stupid." He announced, slurring his words slightly. Chill gave him a warm smile, the kind that made his chest feel like it was on fire and made his stomach dance. It drove him mad. "Stop doin that, idiot."

"Doing what?" He said, leaning ever so slightly closer, his expression unchanged.

"Makin me feel like that. With your stupid smile and stupid pretty everything. Stapit." He pouted. Chill was positively flattered.

"Pretty?" He tilted his head again, raising his eyebrows. "You think I'm pretty?"

"Yea." Grill said, not a hint of malice in his voice.