Episode Ten | Will the past repeat itself

Jungkook :- Falling already Mrs.Jeon...
As he held me in his arms his eyes were looking in deep mine as he his eyes travelled to my lips idk what gotten into me i closed my eyes as he started leaning but then he lift me up and then i feel my feet on ground as he cleared his throat as i opened my eyes my cheeks heat up in embarrassment as i turn around but then i feel hot breath on my neck as he whispered in my ears…

Jungkook :- You were expecting me to kiss you right…
He remained with me but I just ignored his question and said I don't know from where I got this courage but I spoke…

Yn :- I think we're getting late…
I said as he took my hand started dragging me my legs are hurting but then i tripped and this time fall on my knees on the floor but thanks to god the floor is covered with carpet it didn't hurt much ( Yn pov ended )

Jungkook pov
I was standing on the stairs waiting for her to come as i look up after hearing clicking sound of her shoes she was wearing a red knees length dress that i bought for her it's hugged her body perfectly a smile make it way towards on my face but i able to hide it in my stream look idk it's been a two days it's like she had done a magic on me i love to stay by her side i like to cuddle her to sleep her small body wrapped around my arms look so fine as i see her leg trip she was about to fall so clumsy she's….

As i my hand automatically make there way to his waist pulling her towards my buff chest she's so small as she open her eyes they look so magical like they have some black magic in them as my eyes travelled towards her lips those pink lips are like wine to me there taste is like strawberries so sweet i found myself craving for them as i started leaning towards those lips i saw her closing her eyes but then reality hits me...

She's not the right person to fall with i can't love her she's the one who i have to make suffer not love as cleared my throat as took her hand out of nervousness and make her walk beside me but then i feel her stop i look back finding her on the floor then i remember her leg oh sh*t her leg is injured no the one way is left for me i picked her up in my arms as i started walking towards my car as i told her to open the door and i made her sit on the passenger seat as i made my way towards the driving seat after settling myself a started the car as my bodyguards cars started following me..

Time skip
I stopped the car and looked beside me, finding her looking out of the window as I said , taking her out of her imagination..

Jungkook :- We are here, let's go and behave well or you know what will happen if you don't…
I tried to look as scary as possible as we both made our way out of the car as I saw her limping. I came closer to her and wrapped my arm around her waist as I whispered in her ears…

Jungkook :- Try to walk slowly…
I said as she nodded and started walking with me i can feel her shivering seeing so many people's eyes on her i glared at those who tried to check her out i denied to admit that she's looking hot but her innocent eyes makes me weak for her as saw my business partner waving at me as i made my towards them with Yn beside me…

Mr.Kelwin :- How are you doing Mr.Jeon oh this beautiful lady beside you…
He said while looking at us with his famous smile he's such a great man as I smiled back and replied…

Jungkook :- she's my wife Mr.Kelwin…
I said as Mr.Reason forward his hand in front of Yn as she look at me asking for my permission as i nodded she's really a wife material i can say ( Jungkook pov ended )

Yn pov

Mr.Kelwin :- It's very nice meeting you Mrs.Jeon...Mr.jeon i need to talk something personal about our business..
He said as Jungkook nodded and told me to sit on the bar as I made my way towards the bar my heart was racing. He mentioned me as his wife in front of everyone. I just can't believe it…

As i was drinking the soft drink i already finished 4 glasses no i want to go washroom ahh why did drink so much as i see Jungkook talking to his clients I don't want disturb him I'll be back in early before he notice me i think and made my way towards the washroom…( Yn pov ended )

Jungkook pov

I was talking with some of my guests as I looked towards the bar thinking to see Yn there but I didn't see her there. Where is she ?? And why am I panicking?? Why is my heart beating so fast ?? My brain is telling me to find her but why ?? To hug her make sure she's beside me but damn WHY?? Am I Falling in Love ?? But all I know is I'm falling for the wrong person… I'm loving the wrong person…

Author pov
She washed her hands and didn't know there was someone behind who was waiting for her to be alone to be away from Jungkook. Thinking about Jungkook made his blood boil as he said…

?? :- Hello Princess, miss me…
Yn froze on her spot as she turned around and said…

Yn :- Sehun?!!!