Chapter 12

Smut ahead

Jesses POV

When Riot got close enough I slid to the ground barely missing Riots arm as I kicked his legs out from underneath him.

Not hard enough to hurt him. Because vampire mates can't hurt their mates.

But we can practice fight.

When Riot was telling me the rules I told him he had to give me permission to practice fight with him.

Anyway we both were up at the same time. With Riot fist coming my way. But I was quick and blocked him.

But I missed his wrapping around my waist as I found myself on my back.

But I was able to take my knees to his chest and push him off me. Giving me a chance to move back and onto my feet.

And that's how it went. We fought and I was able to stay out of his hold. But Riot was starting to get frustrated.

Because of the growling he was emitting.

"What thought this would be easier." I taunted him as I smirked at him.

He still didn't say anything he just growled.

I knew that when he gets me it will be rough. But that's what I'm wanting.

I knew he held back a little. So I'm hoping if I get him frustrated his instincts will take over.

We continued our little dance until I went the wrong way to miss his lunge. And he faked me out

I went right into his waiting arm.

And I went down onto the mat on stomach as Riot angled my hips up.

And boy was he growling. Which was turning me on making me so wet for him.

He thrusted hard into me as he roared from his victory of catching me.

And at the moment I knew he held back.

As he went on to pound me into the ground.

And if felt so good. I was screaming so hard I think my voice will be gone the next day.

"Ahh Riot!" As he held still so he could take me how fast he wanted.

"Mine." He growled before I felt his knot go into me setting my release off the same time Riot roared from his release.

As we came down from our high Riot nuzzled his face against my cheek purring.

"T-that was amazing." I said as I laid there enjoying the feeling of Riots warmth.

"I didn't hurt you?" As he pulled out of me.

"No. You were amazing. I knew you were still holding back." As Riot turned me over to look at me.

"I was afraid I would hurt you. But now I know you really like it rough." He growled from lust.

"You didn't use your instincts. But you keep telling me to use mine." I smirked as I looked it over my shoulder at him.

"That's different I just afraid to hurt you." How was that different I thought.

"It's very different I still don't know your how strong a vampire is." Wait did I just say that out loud. I thought?

"Yes you did." I'm pretty sure I did I thought.

"Nope I heard you loud and clear." Ok somethings off.

"What's off mate?" He asked as I turned over and sat up along with Riot.

"Riot I didn't say anything out loud I thought them. How did you hear me?" As I tried to stay calm. Because if he can hear my thoughts. Then I could hear his.

I know he says he loves me. But I'm afraid what he really thinks of me. But how am I not hearing his. I need to talk to Henry.

"I forgot that after both mates mark each other they can hear each other's thoughts. But I didn't think we could could since we are different species." Riot said as my head was hurting from more information about mates.

How did I not know this. Oh yeah I didn't want anything to do with vampires or mates.

"You and Henry sure talk a lot. But how come I can't hear you?" As I looked him in the eye.

"Because I have what Henry calls a wall up." Oh so he doesn't want me to hear his thoughts.

"Just imagine a wall around your brain." Riot said breaking me out of my thoughts.

And I did just that before asking my next question.

"Why do you have your mind blocked? Do you not want me to hear what you think of me?" As I looked at him afraid of the answer.

"Yes." Was his blunt answer.

"Fine then if can't trust me with your thoughts. Then why do you want me. You say you love me. But you don't want me to hear your thoughts. Is what you think of me that bad?" I said as I got up to leave and get some clothes since I was still naked.

"Come back hear. Let me explain." As I he reached for me but I pushed him away.

"Don't touch me." As I turn to walk away but I was yanked back into his chest.

I brought my elbow into his washboard abs causing him to lose his grip enough for me to get out of his grip.

But before I went any further my leg was kicked out underneath me causing me to go down with Riot following.

But I went full vampire strength.

Even though I was fighting Riot with all my strength. He still my mate and my vampire instincts will not hurt him. But I can still fight to get away.

I was able to finally get out of his hold and bolt out of his version of a gym.

And I heard Riot roaring behind me.

As I made into the living area I felt Riots hand come around my neck before I was folded over the couches arm. And since he tall his furniture his big for his size. So my ass is right where his very hard dick is at.

"You want to why I block you out." As he thrusted hard into me causing a moan to escape.

"Because all I think about is my love for you. And how much I want to rut you. Everything I think about doing to your body might freak you out. So I leave it up. We would be pretty distracted if you heard my thoughts." As he kept thrusting hard into me.

"Now I'm going to show you a few things I think about doing to you. And your going to lay there and take it." He growled causing me to get wetter.

Who knew I wanted to be dominated.

And he made sure to dominate. He held me still as he took me the way he wanted.

He brought me to new highs with his roughness that I just loved about him until he had me screaming to the heavens with pleasure.

"I'm sorry mate it seems all we do is rut. I do want to do a lot of things with you. I want to show you wonderful things. But your scent or the way you look at me. Everything pulls me in. I just can't resist you." Riot said as we laid in bed after our rigorous love making.

"We got all the time in the universe." As I nuzzled his neck where his scent was the strongest.

"Well I still want to see the rest of your powers and start training you. I meant what I said about making you a powerful vampire." As I felt his claws gently caress up and down my back.

"I'll hold you to that."