Ch.0

A huge shatter on a glass of an abounded building window, in the middle of the crowded city of Shibuya, that filled with the many of Walking people and the non-stopping honking of the running cars. That hole on the old architecture glass would seems normal to the majority of people, but unfortunately it wasn't this case.

Thick crimson blood started to outspread to the ground in a rapid speed, painting the once white surface with the girl's glowing ruby colored one.

Non other than a sharp pitch black piercing orbs reflection, could be seen from the red pool of stain on the ground.

That sharp orbs glared intensely at her closed lifeless ones, as a gust of wind came from the back of the standing male, blowing his short undercut white hair and the non-moving girl (H/C) one.

"Why-why-why-why-why?!!" Flashbacks flashed before his eyes, recalling an endless memories of her.

"WHY DID YOU COME DAMN IT?!!" The male enraged, dropping his black gun to the floor, staring at the girl's lifeless body that was once held with warmth.

He dropped to his knees in despair, glancing with his mournful eyes at her unopened ones again, that used to shine with a glamorous peicring (E/O) orbs.

"Why did I kill you..?" The question kept floating in his head.

Nothing could be heard inside except the sound of regrets, pain and sorrowness and the strong blows of breeze, that kept hitting the male's back. Other than that it was a mere of a faint sound to the griefed male.

"Why,...why did you come to save me
(Y/N)...?"

****************

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BEEP-

"Ughh...what the hell man..?" You groaned, closing your alarm on the nightstand, glancing at the time.

"HUH!! I'M LATE AGAIN FOR SCHOOL?!" You hastily jumped off the bed, stumbling on the rug.

"WHY NOBODY EVER WAKES ME UP IN THIS HOUSE?!!"