Ch.1

*Takemichi's pov*

After a long, exhausting day of being beaten and punched, Hanagaki Takemichi, finally encountered the infamous invincible Mikey.

He couldn't handle the emotions that was botling inside of him. Whether he's happy that he finally encountered one of his girlfriend's murder, or whether he finally met his supposed dead girlfriend. He was given an unreal grateful opportunity to save her himself, after been almost hit by a train. He was indeed living a memory an unbelievable one too.

The thoughts and memories were floating in the beaten up male's head. He just came back from the fight with kimyosa to prove himself to everyone and even himself, only to be saved from the one and only Mikey, the leader of toman and his vice president draken.

He was just one meter away from the threat of saving his beloved Hinata.

The male was so lost in thoughts, that he stood in the middle of the road dozing off completely. If anyone was watching him right now, they would get scared from the intense sharp glare he was giving, luckily it was dusk time and no one was really in the street at the moment.

But his thoughts got dismissed and got brought back to reality, noticing a girl pretty much his age, her (H/L) (H/C) was in a messy ponytail, she's wearing a black hoodie and a baggy pants, both of her ears are covered with a blue headphones, holding her cola cane, riding her skateboard.
Wait that wasn't one of the memories..

"WATCH OUT!" The girl screamed before trampling over the male, both of you falling to the ground.

Everything was a mess, your skateboard was upside-down, your headphones flew out of your ears, you were on top of the blond boy and both of your shirts were now stained with your cola can.

The male winced from the pain of the fall, but quickly felt the weight on him get off

"Aughh seriously man..." Th girl groaned, holding her head in pain

"Ekkk!! I'm so sorry about that miss!" Takemichi stood up quickly taking both of your hand with his to stand, then bowed to you politely. "I'm really sorry!!"

"What are you apologizing for? It's my fault after all. I'm the one who wasn't being careful, sorry about that takemichi." The girl smiled cheerfully at the male.

"No really it's my fault. I was the one who was standing dozing off like an idiot in the middle of the road- wait..how do you know my name?!"

"Oh c'mon. We literally go to the same school. (Y/n) (L/n) second year of middle school, class 2-A. Forgot me already?" You said looking at him in all disappointment

Not that I recall seeing you before.

Shaking his head to you, feeling kinda embarrassed.

"Ohhh it's because I moved to this school 3 months ago" you said quickly, smiling at him. "maybe that's why you don't remember me".

"Oh I almost forgot you" you kneeled to the ground picking up your blue headphones, checking if it was broken, you sighed in relief, putting it on your neck. The male could faintly hear the unnoticeable foreigner music, coming from it, before you turned off your mb3.

Takemichi stood still examining you in every detail with a surprising incredible interest. you were the same height as him, maybe 2 or 3 inches tall, due to the high black snickers that you're wearing.

Of course curiousity took over him, when he pumped into someone he had never seen before in the past, nor in his memories. Who could blame him.

I've never seen her, or entracted with her in the past...

Who's she..?

"Takemichi."

What is this...aura I'm feeling coming from her?

"Takemichi.."

"....."

"Takemichi!!"

"Huh?! Oh sorry (Y/n)"

"Wow takemichi, you seriously have a problem with dozing off don't you?" You Handed him a tissue, to clean himself up.

"You could say so." He Chuckled nervously.

Takemichi took the tissue from you, then looked away nervously, thinking of a way on how to give you an appropriate apology. He then made an eye contact with the drink that was spilled on the ground a sec ago, then an idea creaked on his mind.

"(Y/n), how about I get you a new drink, you know as an apology for the drink you spilled. I know this doesn't look like an appropriate apology but I-"

"Oh this? Don't really worry about it, it's fine really I-"

"But I want to though"

As insisted as he looked, you decided not to break it on him, and take his offer.

Shrugging in defeat, you agreed to his offer and went with him to the bending machine, picking your favorite drink.

*******

"So tell me (Y/n), why did you change schools?" The male asked, taking a sip from his can.

You took a back by his sudden question. "Umm..well..both of my parents, specifically my mom are worried about my grades and I wasn't doing really well in my other school, so I moved to Mizo middle school, cause I've heard it's the best school in shibuya!"

"Oh I see."

"I don't really care about them grades anyways, my hopes are higher than this. I wanna open the biggest skateboard shop in the future." You ambitiously said moving your skateboard with your foot slowly.

"So tell me blondie, why are you so beaten up like that? who beated you?"

"Uhh..yeah that..I had a fight with some older dudes." He chuckled.

"Delinquents?" You said as it was the most obvious thing, while taking a sip from your drink.

"Uhh...yes."

You both talked for a while, both of you were sitting on a brown wooden, bench next to the bending machine, as it was starting to get darker.

Suddenly your phone rang, inturputing your talk.

"Aughh..he's gonna be mad.." You whispered to yourself.

"Umm..who?"

"Takemichi, I'm sorry, but I gotta go." You quickly hoped on your skateboard.

"(Y/n) wait!"

"See you later!" grinning warmly to the male as you fled to whoever knows where.

He stood dumbfounded, watching your back, completely disappearing from his sight.

"(Y/n)..(L/n)...?"

_________________________________________

P.s: Forgive me if there's any typos or mistakes, I'll correct them later<3