Sherlock Gnomes Bloopers

"And action!"

"I guess it's a fixer-upper." Juliet said as she and Gnomeo were standing on the pedestal in the middle of their new garden.

"Well, I think it's..." Gnomeo trailed off and paused. "Uh... What was my line again?"

"The most beautiful garden in the world because you're standing in it!" The director yelled.

Juliet, the director, and a few other cast members laughed at Gnomeo's mistake.

"Oh yeah, yeah. Hahaha, very funny. Go ahead, laugh it up." Gnomeo said sarcastically.

0-0-0-0-0-0

"Watson, look what you've done to the globe!" Sherlock scolded.

"Me?! You're the one who kicked it!" Watson retorted, trying to get up.

"Because you ducked. The very reason you're wearing padding is so I can kick you."

"I am not your punching bag!"

"Don't be absurd, of course you are. Oh, how I miss having a proper anemone. Wait, did I just say 'anemone'?"

Watson stifled his laughter.

"No! No, no, no, no! I meant to say 'enemy'! EN-EM-Y!"

"Oh sure, you did." Watson joked. "What a day! Even the great Sherlock Gnomes can make mistakes!"

"Cut!" The director yelled.

Watson suddenly burst into laughter, followed by a few crew members.

"Ugh, can we start this over again, PLEASE?" Sherlock demanded as he covered his face with his hands; his face turning bright red in embarrassment.

"Okay, okay, okay! Whatever you say, Sherlock. One more go, people! One more try!" The director ordered.

"Thank you!"

0-0-0-0-0-0

"Squirrel scene: take 5. And action!" The director ordered.

"Left, right. Left, right." Sherlock whispered as he and Juliet maneuvered their squirrel costume. "Now scurry. Stop! Oof!" Juliet bumped into him. "Careful! Now wag your tail. Go on, wag it. Quickly! Wag it!"

"Ugh, just when I think you couldn't get more annoying." Juliet sighed as she shook the costume's backside.

"That is the LEAST realistic tail-wagging I have ever seen."

"Oh, forgive me. I've never been the back end of a squirrel before."

"You should've told me that before I took you on as my assistant."

"I'm not your—"

Juliet was about to continue when she heard a muffled sound followed by a horrid smell that quickly invaded her nostrils; she covered her face, hurriedly climbed out of the costume, and took deep breaths.

"Oh, Sherlock! What was that?!" She breathed.

"I'm sorry; I probably shouldn't have added those spicy pickles onto that sandwich earlier." Sherlock said, gently pounding his chest with his fist; he let out a deep burp.

Juliet stifled her laughter at the sound.

"Cut it!"

"He just did!"

Juliet suddenly started roaring with laughter and fell onto her back as Sherlock concealed himself in embarrassment.

0-0-0-0-0-0

"Meeting Irene: take 71. Action!"

"You've got a lot of nerve showing your face around here." Irene said.