✨ NIGHTMARE ✨

Recap:

..................... Is it the end??

Eunhee's POV:

I open my eyes and saw that I am in my room... I am sweating very hard ...

Me: (speak to herself) It was a fu***** NIGHTMARE!!! But it feels very much real!
It's like I was on the girl's place....

I take a look of my alarm clock and it's already 6:00am in the morning. So I decided to take a shower and fresh myself up...

*Time skip*

After taking shower, I wear this dress👇🏻

I decided to make some breakfast for me as I have time

I ate my breakfast while listening to some songs.

It's already 7:45am... So I went for my college..

End of Eunhee's POV:

*Time skip*(at college)

Author's POV:

After reaching to her college, Eunhee went to her locker... First she has maths class... BTW This is her favorite subject. (mine too😉)

Today she is really early. So she went to her classroom and take a seat beside the window. She put on her earpods and start listening to some random songs.

Meanwhile, Sehun who also came early in the college entered the classroom and notice Eunhee. He called her but he got no response...

So he went to her tap on her shoulder..

End of Author's POV:

Eunhee's POV:

As I was early today I went to my classroom and take a seat beside the window..After that I put on my earpod and started listening to some soft songs...I was still thinking about that dream. I just can't forget it!! I don't know why!

Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder which take me out of my thoughts... I saw Sehun is standing there with an annoyed face... I took the earpods off and greeted him..

Me:  Hello Sehun!! Good morning.. btw what happened to your face??? U look like some kids whose candies are taken away!! 😆😆

Sehun: You should ask yourself!! I was calling u from past few minutes and now u r calling me a baby whose candies are taken away!!???

Me: Oh sorry!!! I put on my earpods and also zoned out... That's why I didn't hear you! 😅

Sehun: It's okay... But wha-

End of Eunhee's POV:

Author's POV:

Before Sehun can ask Eunhee, he is cut off by a loud scream...

???: YAHH!! U BISH!!  HOW CAN U FORGET ME !!!

Eunhee didn't listen to what Sehun was going to say, she ran and hug ??? ..

End of Author's POV:

Eunhee's POV:

When I heard that voice I already know who it is... MY BESTIE SARA CAME BACK YUHUUUU!!!

I ran to her and hug her...

Me: stop screaming like a loudspeaker bish!!! And how can I forget a little shit like u!!!

Sara: even if u want to forget I will not let u forget bish!!!

Then we went to our seat... O GOD!!! I almost forgot about Sehun!!

I saw him looking at me with "what the heck!!" look in his face... I can't stop but laugh while seeing his face!!😂

Sehun: why are u laughing??? 😑

Before I can tell anything to him Sara cut me off and said something which make me embarrassed as hell....

Sara: AYOO!! BISH!! I was only absent for 2days and u already got a handsome BOYFRIEND??? How can u do that without telling me!!! U betrayed me---

She is just blabbering continuously so put my hand in her mouth to shut her up....

Me: First listen to me!! Then again start ur dramatic sh!t.. no wonder I call u a little shit!! So listen, He is Sehun and we met yesterday and he is not my boyfriend, we are just friends... And Sehun, Sehun!!!

I called him but it looks like he is zoned out... So I face palmed myself and raise my voice...🤦🏻‍♀️

Me: SEHUN!!!

Poor Sehun, just get a bit startled for my action!!😅

Sehun: o-oh sorry!!! I just zoned out!!

Me: I was calling u for two or three times...!!! Anyways she is Sara, my bestie and also a crackhead!!

Now I left Sara's mouth...

Sara: Yahh!! How can u call me crackhead bish!! It's u who is crackhead!!

Me: yeah!! Everyone had already seen!!

After all this dramatic shits, finally I went to my seat and Sara seat beside me... Mr. Han finally came to our class and rest of the class went smooth like butter~~~~

End of Eunhee's POV:

Author:
as a new character has come into the story..... Lovelies 💜 let me introduce to her:
Name: Kim Sara
Parents: lives in abroad
24 y/o
Studies in Seoul University
Savage and flirty, mess with her and her close ones u will see her real self😏
Loves sports and also love to read Wattpad (Eunhee's partner 😉)

And for Mr. Han, he is the mathematics teacher of the university

"Hello my sweet Lovelies 💜!!! Ik I updated after a very long time! I am really sorry for that!! Actually my mind was blank and I couldn't think of any ideas and also I was busy for some reasons!! I missed u all.... Forgive u lovely Author 🙁

I will try to update as now I got my holidays... Thanks for your support....

Today I end my chapter here... Hope u will like it... Don't forget to vote and comment...

Love you all💖 "

~Author Eun💜