Track 1

Credit to Why am I the one by Fun.

It always starts with the classic, I love him but he loves somebody else. I know you never had someone who can love you for who you are for your life. I love you for all of you. Even your insecurities. I don't hate you for loving her or to hurt me. I love you even more every second you love her. I love you more every fucking time you said you will be loyal and chase her until the end which you don't even know when or where.

I know every song you sang. I noticed every damn things you do. I learned every time you get hurt and it kills me even more that I can't do anything about it. It always feels like stabbing her and kiss you after. Or stabbing you and leave you behind. Or cutting my own veins.

Whatever way to make this pain end. I always tell myself to not give a shit anymore about you and move on with my life. But every single time i see you afterwards i fall all over again. My heart can't bear but skipped a beat.

The foolish thing is we are in the same team. You love her, she doesn't love you back. I love you and you don't love me back. You should have known what i feel. You should have react to it. Instead of leave me hanging here. Leave me falling all over again every single day.

And at the end of the day it all ends with smiles and goodbyes.