In my arms

If you wanna me you just say so....
And if i were i would never let me go!

Hi public!

Abb bolo kissko dar nahi lagta!?😏🤣🤝 It's best then horror 😜

Continue......

Korra got up from bed and ran out with stumbling feets. Knife was swing in her hands on rhythm of her runing feets.

....she somehow made her way out of mansion from back door as V followed her. She ended up near backyard pool

As she stepped a little ahed gards spoted her

Gard 1: ohhhh look it's korra ma'am! Get her!
.....or boss would eat us alive!

They all started running behind her she once again ended up near pool and now she was surrounded by pool in her back and gards and a phycho angry kidnapper with smirk in his not so handsome face (V)

V: what happened korra?...... Come on! Run!! Run as much as you want!

He said chuckling as she gave him death glare with her furious teary eyes.

V: tch! Tch! Tch! Tch!.....what will you do now!? You are stuck!? Aren't you?.....ohh now you won't be able to run........ So now be a good girl and come inside with me and throw that knife away! It's not made for kids!

Korra: who the hell are you calling kid huh! You son of bitch!!! Just let me go or i will.....

V: you will?......you will what huh.....?

Korra thought for a second and said.

Korra: or.....i will kill my self.....

She said keeping the knife on her wrist. V's eyes widened as silence to over the seen.

V: you.....ar-are you mad! Tho-throw that knife! NOW!!!!!

He said stuttering taking small step towards her. She noticed it and pressed a knife little on her wrist.

Korra: Fucking stay away! Don't..... Don't dare to come near me or i will kill......

And within a swift movement v got near her Taking the knife from her hands but she didn't leave it so he didn't had any option as he pushed her in pool behind her and he throw the knife away from her hands. Korra fall in pool and started yearning like a fish, gasping for air. That's when V realise that she wasn't a good swimmer nor she knows how to swim. For a moment anxiety took over him he removed her shirt and jumped in pool. She was unconscious until he pulled her out of water. He held her in his arms and made his way straight towards his room shouting to a gard.

V: call Dr. Min! Right now!
....................
Meanwhile
Madarchod hai
.....................

Mehak opened her eyes as she saw white sealing in front of her. She tried to sit but she failed badly due to headache.

Jimin: ohhh my! Are you okay? Don't sit! Lie down! Lie down~

He said helping her to lie down. She closed her eyes for a moment due to pain.

Jimin: are you okay? No...... wait I'll call doctor's

He called doctors to check up on her. Her family doctor checked her and called jimin in his office.

Dr. Min: hello mr. Park! Long time not seen!?

He said shaking his hands with jimin. Jimin sat down in front of his chair and said.

Jimin: yeah! You know na..... Busy schedule and meetings and all!

Dr. Min: I'm totally aware of that tho!

Jimin: hmm.....so Suga (Dr. Min) let's be informal but serious.... How's her condition? Is she fine?

Dr. Min: well jimin....see I'm doctor! A ordinary doctor who can just heal the wounds and disease. And about mehak...... I don't think I can help you by any chance now......

Jimin: don't say like that....

He whispered in his crying voice...

Dr. Min: see..... Jimin! You are like my brother to me and she is like my little sister. I also don't like to see her suffering like that...... I've seen her condition from start and now she is totally healed from outside....but still she needs proper rest, love and care....her heart is still broken and plus she had a measure memory loss she don't remember anything but the memories of her past with that monster would still hont her! And there is no remedy on this problem!

Jimin sighed heavily. That's when Dr. Min's phone rang.

On call....

Dr min: hello!?

???: ..........!

Dr. Min: tell him I'll be there in 5 sec!

He hung the call and rushed out of his cabinet for emergency. Jimin made his way towards mahek's room he saw her sleeping peacefully because of the pill and medications. A painful smile took over him as he remembered there college days.

Flashback....

Someone blindfolded mahek's eyes with hands

???: Guess who!????

Korra: yeah! Yeah! It's our world wide famous monkey 🐒

Mahek: jiminshiiiii!

Jimin: oohhh come on korra!? Like what's your problem!? Huh?.....
Don't tell me you are jealous of my love for mahek!?😏

Korra: not in this fucking life!

She banged her book on her banch and left from there to keep her book in library shelf. She wasn't far away from them but behind them. Yeah.....she was jealous! Who won't be? To see her crush with her bestfriend who don't even like him. And as always korra becomes an annoying, short tempered burt in front of jimin. She punched the book in the shelf and made her way out of library. Whereas jimin kept taking sweet and flirting with mahek.

....... flashback ends.......

....................
To be continued
Muze bhi nahi pasand
.......................

I miss you when I can't sleep, just right after coffee or right when i can't eat.

I miss you in my front seat.
Still got sand in my sweaters from the nights we don't remember.

Do you miss me like I miss you? Fucked around and got attached with you.
Friends can break your heart too, and I'm always tired but never of you

If pulled A you on you, you wouldn't like that shit. I Put this reel out But you wouldn't bite that shit. I Type or text but then i never mind that shit. I got this feeling but you never mind that sheet.

Ohh ohh keep it on the low! You're still in love with me, but your friends don't know. If you wanna me you just say so, and if i were you i would never let me go!