The truth is out

We begin our story in the 1-A dorms with izuocha talking to each other in dekus room doing a study session

As Deku is helping uraraka with some math explaining it to her uraraka zones out thinking about her love for Deku and as she's thinking about it her face starts to heat up as she decides to confess to him "d-deku-kun I have some"- suddenly the door was blown off it's hinges by our resident Pomeranian "DEEEEEEEKUUUUUU FIGHT ME YOU DAMN NERD" "kacchan I can't I'm hanging out with uraraka-san right now and even if I wasn't I still wouldn"- "HAAH" "WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU QUIRKLESS LOSE-bakugou stops talking realizing what he said and bakugou leaves in a panic.

Deku-kun what did bakugou mean by quirkless? Deku freezes as he thinks to himself "shit what do I say do I reveal everything to her I mean it isn't the most ideal timing but I have to tell her because I lo-NOPE Because I owe it to her as a friend" Deku finishes off his mental muttering storm with a deep blush. I- uh uraraka-San what I'm about to tell you only a few people know about and it's a secret you'll have to take to your grave "Deku-kun I promise to keep your secret with my life" "alright uraraka-san here is my origin story"

Midoriya household 12 years ago

"Mom mom wake up it's time for me to get my quirk" smol izuku said excitedly "ok ok I'm coming calm down izuku" inko replied drowsy

After they ate breakfast inko drove them to the doctors while on the car ride thier izuku was shaking in excitement as he couldn't wait to find out his quirk and tell kacchan about it

Sorry kid it's not gonna happen the doctor said as inko and the doctor talked while izuku sat there frozen from shock not hearing anything else although he would learn later from inko that he has two joints in his pinky toe that classified him as quirkless

When they arrived home inko turned on the computer and izuku watched all mights debut until inko walked back into the room as to which izuku turned around and asked inko "mom do you think I can be a hero too?" Izuku asks with tears in his eyes inko hugs her child while also crying saying "I'm sorry izuku I'm so sorry" the next day izuku told bakugou about him being quirkless and from there the verbal bullying slowly got worse as time went on to where it reached its peak in aldera but by then everyone but his mother called him Deku.

Next chapter: aldera

So what're your thoughts I'm open to ideas and suggestions