Ochako Uraraka: into the yanaraka-verse

(Yes I did hand draw that)

6 months after the fall of hero society

*we see our yandere uraraka walk through musafasta as she thinks of a way to get her Deku back. She subconsciously walked to the town square where she witnessed the fight break out that would change everything*

*dabi unleashes a huge torrent of blue flames but the stop midway with inko holding her hand out*

Dabi: tch, become charcoal already!

*inko effortlessly holds the fire back with one hand*

Inko: no.. I refuse to stand by and let this cruelty go on any longer!

*she pushes her hand a little bit and the fire dabi is unleashing is launched back to him which leaves him as a skeleton*

*however as the smoke disappears she finds herself surrounded by shigarakis police force*

Decay sergeant: men! Open fire! She killed dabi!!

*the officers and sergeant open fire on inko who grabs like 5 officers and has them back facing her in a circle as the bullets and quirk erasing bullets come flying at her*

*as the smoke clears she's gone...*

*...only to reappear behind the sergeant and give a cold clean punch to the sergeant's face with enough force to knock him to the ground*

*she then grabs one of the smoke bombs on her belt and throws it down grabbing yandere uraraka and running away fortunately she was able to make her get away*

Uraraka: woah mrs.midoriya I didn't know you could do that

Inko: somebody still has to fight for everyone's smiles and unfortunately t-that heartless bastard took that away from everyone when he killed my son

*uraraka looks at inkos outfit and she notices that it looks like a exact replica of dekus gamma outfit from before the war arc*

Inko: that's why I do this to honor him and his dream...

Uraraka: ...to save everyone with a smile

*as they remember izuku midoriya they have a somber look and smile on thier face*

*eventually they get back to inkos apartment and uraraka eventually crashes in dekus room where she's oddly happy*

*a portal opens in the ceiling and everything in dekus old room floats as if uraraka touched everything in there with her quirk*

*the portal pulls her in and it closes after she goes in and as quickly as it appeared it disappears allowing gravity to have its way with the things in dekus old room*