20 questions of would you rather

I leaned back onto the rail and began the game.

"Would you rather.. Football or basketball?"

He looked down at the ground.
"Football. You?"

"Watch football but play basketball." He smiled at me as the line moved forward.

"Would you rather date me or Cody?" I had to laugh. No offense to my boyfriend and all, but I would choose Cody over him.

But I wouldn't even tell him that.

"You!" I kissed him nose. He pulled me into a hug and kisses my head.

"Excuse me Mr. You are the Ms. Can please either get into the bus or let another couple on." A man while a beard told us.

We unhooked from our hug and Daylan pulled my hand behind him as we sat on the bus.

The seat was very hot, seeing how it was metal and all.

"Okay, my turn. Would you rather-"

My phone immediately began to vibrate like crazy, shaking the entire metal seat.

I groaned and grabbed my phone from my pocket.

"Hello-"

I was cut off by a scratchy voice.

"Abby! I need your help! I don't know what to do and- Abby you gotta come home!" Dylan's voice was almost unrecognizable.

"Dylan!? Dylan! What happened?" There was no response just a bunch of crying.

"DYLAN! SAY SOMETHING!"

I was yelled and everyone was looking at me, Turned around. Even the bus driver was looking at me through his mirror.

"He's.... He's in the room..." I was breathing heavily and I stood up holding on the railing of the bus.

"Who? Dylan who's there?" I was trying to whisper.

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Bee-

The phone line was cut off.

Daylan pulled me into the seat as tears came to the surface of my eyes.

"Daylan? Would you rather go to SDC while your friends might be in danger, or go help them?"

________

I KNOW ITS A SHORT CHAPTER! But I had to tie the killers back in.

❤️-Gabby Taylor