Chapter One

Hisokas tears streamed down his face, a faucet like storm drenching his pillow. His face only dug deeper into the fabric, him not caring about much else at the moment.

He threw his hand towards his bedside table, knocking over a book and a few coloured pencils in the process.

After fumbling his fingers through the messy surface, he finds what he was looking for.

And it was his.

And only his.

His.

His scissors.

He flipped himself over, back pressed to the wall. His room was small, in fact, he chose this on purpose. He could see everything. Nobody could be hiding anywhere.

Small spaces make him feel safe.
He parted the blades, gently pressing one against his wrist. Once he got past the hesitation his mind was giving him, he went deeper.

And he went deep.

He harshly slashed against his arms too many times.

He lifted the tool up from his limb to look at what he had done. Hisoka still didn't feel satisfied. He was so, so close to losing his will to live. But something stopped him. He pressed the blade, just so it was almost touching his neck, but that so called 'thing', wouldn't go away.

After knocking for what had felt like ages, Illumi welcomed himself in. Ever since his friend had been living by himself, Illumi checked up on him. Quite a bit, actually.

He cautiously made his way towards the living room, peering at the space the sofa had been blocking. Nothing.

The kitchen and dinning room weren't much different. Well, besides the spilled dish soap that he longed to clean. But first, Hisoka.

He walked towards the bathroom, and after finding nothing there as well, he decided to go to the room across the short hallway.

Hisokas bedroom.

It didn't make much sense why he wouldn't though. It was the furthest away from the entrance. The last one on the list.

Illumi, without thinking, opened the door.
And oh boy, he would do anything to go back in time and check there sooner.

There sat a Hisoka, on the top corner of his twin sized mattress, a good chunk of the stuffed animals and pillows that are usually on it carelessly fallen onto the floor.

"—illu— I... it—"

Seeing him like this, seeing him like Kalluto, his stomach hurled. It's always my fault.
His body moved on its own, racing towards the red haired male and pressing his hand away from himself onto the bed.

Pushing myself onto him.

A hug.

A hug that I gave.

What are you doing to me, Hisoka.

And just who the fuck are you.

Hey :)
I wrote this shit back in November 2022(I think), and figured I'd post the first chapter and debate on wether or not to add onto it