𝟢𝟢𝟨. 𝗆𝖺𝖽 𝗐𝗈𝗆𝖺𝗇

(   PAPER RINGS   )𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾 ──────── 𝘮𝘢𝘥 𝘸𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯❛ 𝖽𝗈𝖾𝗌 𝖺 𝗌𝖼𝗈𝗋𝗉𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖾 𝖿𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄? 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗄𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗂 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅

( PAPER RINGS )
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾 ──────── 𝘮𝘢𝘥 𝘸𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯
❛ 𝖽𝗈𝖾𝗌 𝖺 𝗌𝖼𝗈𝗋𝗉𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖾 𝖿𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄? 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗄𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗂 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅. ❜

MEGAN WAS GRATEFUL for Robby being so open hearted with her

MEGAN WAS GRATEFUL for Robby being so open hearted with her. She knew he was scared, he had a right to be. But at the same time, there was a line. Megan loved Robby, but she also wasn't a little girl. She needed to be free to rise and fall and make mistakes. It took a little while, but thankfully Robby saw that.

He was a lot more open to Megan remaining at Cobra Kai. Not that he would forbid her from going back—he just didn't want her to put herself in harms way. He would, just about, do anything she said, though. So, after their chat on the playground, he was perfectly comfortable with Megan returning to Cobra Kai the next day.

And that she did.

Sensei Silver had brought in some new senseis that day. Megan had never seen a single one of them before,  but after making an announcement that he had taken over Topanga Karate and bought it out, he welcomed them.

"Pair up," the new sensei, Sensei Kim, told the students. "Show me knife strike, palm strike, back fist. Five up, five down."

As soon as the sensei dispersed the class, Megan turned gazed around the class. Normally, Megan would pair up with Tory, but since she was the campion, Sensei Kim pulled her aside.

Megan gazed around like a lost puppy for a moment before noticing another girl, who she recognized as Devon, looking around too. Megan knew her from Eagle-Fang. She was their only female competitor, and lost one of the battles against Tory. After it closed down, she must've taken her talents here, to Topanga.

Megan shrugged before walking over to the girl. She tapped her shoulder and she spun around, eyeing Megan as she smiled sweetly at her. "Wanna work together?"

Devon gave her a look over. "You're Tory's sister, yeah?"

Megan sighs. She hated her new found title because before Tory's win, they used to be equals. It was never a matter of 'you're Megan's sister' or 'you're Tory's sister.' It was simply just them. Now, it seemed Megan was never good enough. Living in the shadow of her. "Yes, but I would really prefer if I wasn't known as that. Megan."