Part 1

Hey everyone, finally I got an idea of a story, it is a cliche story, but I would wanna give my rendition to it. Again it is a happy ending KMKC story, it might be a short story, maybe ending in 10-15 parts. depends on flowing ideas. might be strong for some people as usual. It will have the same mature content as how my stories usually have. into the story now

Kathir is a college dropout due to family circumstances. Had a lot of dreams for his future which was shattered after his mother passed away in an accident and was the only source of income for him and his sister. His mother has been long separated from his alcoholic abusive father due safeguard her children's lives. They were living as a happy family of three. Kathir's sister was 7 years than him. Until his mom was around he never really taught anything, although they were poor, they never suffered for anything. When his mother passed away, he had to take the burden of his sister who was 16 and still schooling. He has to discontinue his studies, to work and support both of them. He did every job that he could do, day and night, in this he realized he couldn't take care of her properly and sent her to a hostel for her studies, from there she can also continue her higher studies. With all his hard work and smart work, he managed to invest some money in business, and for 3 years he set up a few car washes around the city, which was doing moderately well. By then his sister was in college, continuing her studies. Her higher education required a high tuition fee hence he worked really hard, to keep her the most comfortable, Both of them loved each other and adored their bonding. She also understands the situation and never demands unnecessary things. 

on the other end

Mullai is an over-privileged girl, the daughter of a well-doing wealthy businessman. She grew up with everything she demanded but always values money and people. Although she was rich, she always stay grounded and never show off her background. She chose to live a moderate lifestyle,  She is an accountant, who works for a big company, and she refused to join her father's business before gaining experience. She hid her identity and joined the company like any other employee and is earning well for her talent. With her earnings she managed to get a small car of her own. Her father also adored her nature, but always wants her to behave and mingle wth people of their kind who are well to do. He always had an issue with her kind and happy go lucky nature where she makes everyone her friends. He never scold her for it, because he loves he but he didnt reallly like that. He always values the status of of the family. Her mother was a obedient wife and kind mother. SHe didnt have any siblings. 

This is the background of the hero and heroine, now lets get into the story, 

Initial days of when kathir was working several jobs of watever he got, in restaurants, car wash, sales men, Thats when the heroine met him for the first time. 

It was in a car wash, where she brought one of her fathers car for a wash, as she was using it for the initial days of work. He was working there. You can rarely find female bringing a car for car wash. The other guys in the car wash was staring at  her while she was waiting for the car to be washed, SHe felt a little uncomfortable, k notices this. 

K: Yennada ponne parthede illaya.....velaiye parunge da....

boys: Illene...athu

K: Yenna velaiye parunge.....boss kitta solluva...customer eh disturb pannuringe nu

Boys: Ille ne....ineme panne maatum

K: Ponge poi velaiye parunge

M smiled at him and he smiled back. After the car wash. He passed the key to her

M: Thanks 

K: Ithu yennode velai

M: Ille athuku ille.....