part 16

They were kissing like mad people, both were hungry for each other. Kathir carried her on the island on the kitchen and made her sit there. He kept kissing her. They took short breath breaks and kept kissing for 20 mins. While his hands roaming around her body, she removed his vest and shorts that he was wearing leaving him in his innerwear. 

Kathir carried her to their room. She blushed all the way. He put her on the bed and jumped on her, he kissed her forehead, nose, cheeks and then jawline to her neck. He sucked and kissed her neck like a wild cat. Mullai pushed him into her neck and gave him more access. He kissed her shoulders, hands and arms. He came down to her cleavage and sucked her hard and moulded her breast above her bra, sucked her breat above her bra. His hand reached the strap and unclasp it. He threw her bra away and saw her beautiful breat after so many months.

K: as beautiful as always.....

M blushed and he , then sucked and kissed her whole breasts. He then took one nipple in his mouth and pinched the other one. He sucked hard until, her nipples were swolllen, he sucked both sides one after another. His hands slowly went inside her panties and found her love hole, he put his finger in her while sucking her breast. He fingered her while sucking her breast.

M: ahh...kathir.....this feels so good.....

K: hmmm....hmmm...yummy.......

They were moaning for each other. He fingered her until she came. He moved down to her navel and kissed her everywhere, he turned her around, kissed her whole back and butt cheeks, her legs thighs finnaly reaching her honey pot.

He found her hole and inserted his tongue in her. Mullai screamed in pain and pleasure. He pinched her clit while finding his way in her with his tongue. She bent down to see him lost in between her legs.

M: ohh....ohhh....AHHHH!!!!

She was screaming in pleasure and came on him. He sucked her until she became dry.

She was panting for breath after that pleasuring session. Kathir watched her face while she had her orgasm she had so much of relief and pleasure on her face.  he kept kissing her navel and came up to her breast again, he softly sucked her breast again and nuzzled hee neck again. This time she pushed him down and kissed his face everywhere and kisses his neck and kisses his abdomen. She pinched his men nipples and bite him everywhere. She came to his manhood. She removed his inner wear and his manhood sprang up. It was hard. She started stroking with her hands. K was moaning in pleasure. He started to lose some cum, she kissed his tip. Then started sucking him.

K: ahhh mullai......shit....this feels so good.....

She kept sucking him will playing with his other parts. When she was about to leave him, he held her hair and pushed into her mouth more and made her suck him. 

K: Keep sucking like that.........

She kept pleasuring him and  He was about to relaease, and he pushed her away from his tool, and release his cum, it fell on her boobs. She cleaned herself with the cloth she found and rubbed her breast on his tool.

K: ohh..mullai yenna panre..........you never did this before.....

M smirked and kept rubbing his tool in between her breast. He quickly pulled her up and pinned her down..

K: my girl is bold now.........im sure you can last longer now ......

She blushed when he said that. he rubbed their private parts together making her feel him and arousing her more. He placed his tip on her entrance and then pushed into her.

K: shit, your so tight......

She was tearing in happiness, pleasure and pain.

K: valikutha?