Kiss Me Kiss Me Tell Me Ya Miss Me

A/N

HELLO MEH CUPCAKES!!!!!

DID THE CLIFF HANGER MAKE YOU MAD!!!! IF YOU CAN GUESS THE SONG I GOT THE  TITLE FROM THEN ILL DEDICATE THE NEXT CHAPTER TO YA. WELL NOW FOR WHAT YOUVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!!!!!!!

DAMIENS POV!!

* BEEP BEEP*

ROOM 313

I put my sun glasses on so that no one could see my puffy red eyes, i mean come on im a guy we dont cry. I just sat their holding her hand. She looked soo helpless i would still be their holding her hand if she wasnt here in this death trap of a place.

* BEEP BEEP*

GOD, that machine is sooo anoying why is it her and not me this isnt fair!! Its all my fault.

Then the door opened i looked over looking into the eyes of a middle aged man.

"Hello, sir", I said shaking his cold hand, wow i guess this hospital is really cold.

"Why hello, I am the doctor", He said if it wasnt obvious of corse hes the doctor i dont belive theres ever any male nurses(A/N Damien is a bit of a jerk so just get used to those coments).

"Well I just wanted to know if you would want too tell the officer what had happend last night?", He asked.

"U-um s-sure", I studdered I dont want to tell anyone about anything about last night.

He nodded and with that he walked away and I bent down and kissed her nose her eyes fluttered open, wow her eyes they were just so perfect.

*NORMAL POV*

I slowly fluttered my eyes open, did he just kiss my nose? As my eyes are fully open my vision was a little blurry then it went clear I saw a figure above my head, is that           Damien?

"Good morning" He said to me with an ear to ear smile.

I raised an eyebrow as I looked around "Where hell am I?" I asked.

"UH" His eyes widend as if he were scared to tell me, just as he was about to tell me an officer walked in what the hell?

"Hel-lo" He carried out.

"Hi" I said confused, he raised an eyebrow at my curiosity.

"Hello, im Damien" Damien said with a HUGE FAKE SMILE, What?

"I was going to interview you guys but ive got to get to another worse crime seen" He said, my eyes widdend, ANOTHER CRIME SEEN?!?!?! WAS IN A CRIME SEEN LAST NIGHT WAIT BUT THIS MADE NO SENCE.

I GOT UP AND JUST RAN OUT OF THE ROOM MY LEGS WERE LIKE JELL-O AND I FELL STRAIGHT ON MY HEAD THEN IT ALL WENT BLACK!!

*AMANDAS POINT OF VEIW*

As I walked out of a room i saw a patient running out of their room, her legs gave out and she fell. I ran up too her she was uncontionents OH NOOO!!!!

"HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!" I HAD TO GET HER HELP.

Nurses saw me with her uncontionet they came running yelling "Get a doctor!!!!!!!!!! HURRY!!!!!!" I ran too room 313 hoping anyone just anyone there could help.

I swung the door open with all my might ran in and yelled ,"HELP WE NEED HELP!!!!!!!!"

*DAMIENS POV*

Why did she just run away? Then the door flew open, hopefully it was her but just for my luck it was some girl? What the hell who is she?!?!?!?

"HELP WE NEED HELP!!!!!!" SHE YELLED SOOOOOO LOUD DAMN LADY SHUT IT.

"What happend?" I asked.

"Some girl i found her uncontionets in the hallway help us!!!!!!" She said omg Livie!!!!!!!!!!!

I JUST GOT UP AND RAN I KNEW IT HAD TO BE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!