Log 1. The Gods' Wrath

De-cryogenesis: phase one. Activated.

Everything felt cold. One puff of smoke emitted around me and then a transparent door opened in front of where I stood.

I felt my arms crossing above my chest before I managed to move it around and got out of the tight space I am in. As soon as my right leg touched a solid ground, I internally shivered due to the foreign feeling it gave me.

It felt like coming out of the egg-shaped pod again. Although, the only difference now is that where I am today, I don't think I'm safe.

I blinked slowly, trying to adjust my sight as I stood on a metal ground before a cloth was wrapped around me, securing my bareness as it seems my once white dress was already nowhere to be found.

Lights shone around me as if I was a center of entertainment and I had to squint my eyes when a lone shadow emerged through the smokes.

"What is your name?" the voice said.

I did not find it in me to say anything as I felt my voice being mum and dry.

"Wa...ter," I managed to voice out silently.

The man in front of me paused as if observing me before walking nearer and nearer until I became face to face with his chest. I felt his fingers wrapping around my chin before he guided it for me to look at his cold face.

"No," he breathed out. "What is your name?"

My eyes widened, fear creeping all over my chest.

"I–I don't...I don't–" I struggled to find the words.

How can I say to him that I don't know my name? How do I convince him that everything is unfamiliar to me?

"WHAT. IS. YOUR. NAME?!" he shouted. My ears rang and before I knew it, fresh tears ran freely below my eyes. My body continued to shivered, seemingly expecting him to end my existence at any moment. After seeing how I really can't give him any answer, he scoffed as he stared at my eyes; opposite on his blank ones, and shoved my face away from him. I stood visibly shaken yet my legs remained strongly together.

I cannot feel anything other than fear from this man. It is like he has no soul.

"Useless," was all he said before a pair of arms suddenly grabbed me and assisted me to a room outside. As I walked away, my eyes continued to look at the lone form wondering who  he is and if I'll ever see him again.

I hope.

---

Two metal doors parted and I was assisted to a white room. As I looked around, there is a bed and a lamp, a mirror and a brush at the table beside, and some books on a shelf all coated with whiteness. Everything was seemingly put there to make someone complete yet there was no one there to share the space with.

The two people had me sit on the bed before another one stood in front of me while carrying a tray of what seems to be food.

"Wa...ter," I spoke. Although I am delighted to know they made the effort to supply me with my basic need, the pure liquid is lacking which is what I needed most at the moment. My throat feels so dry and I can barely form any sentences to voice out my thoughts, and I feel like passing out at any time.

"You are to make use of what is given to you," the person holding the tray interjected my thoughts and he forcefully placed my food on the bedside table. "Eat what is presented. Never complain."

As direct as he spoke, it was also the short length that he exited the room. There I noticed that the other two already left as well and I am left staring at the closed metal door.